On this page:
Who is Hank Soar?
Hank Soar: Albert Henry Soar was an American football running back and defensive back in the National Football League who went on to have a long career as an umpire in Major League Baseball. Soar played nine seasons for the New York Giants, and caught the game-winning touchdown pass in the 1938 NFL Championship Game against the Green Bay Packers at the Polo Grounds.
- born on (101 years ago) in Alton
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Providence College
- profession: American football player, baseball umpire
- died on (14 years ago) in Pawtucket
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hank Soar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of HANK SOAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hank Soar!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Hank Soar for some fun with words!