On this page:
- Definition of the noun hart
- Phrases with Hart
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hart
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hart
- Photos about Hart
- Videos about Hart
- Sign language
- Quotes about Hart
- Scrabble value of H4A1R1T1
- Anagrams of HART
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun hart
What does hart mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: harts / hart
- United States playwright who collaborated with George S. Kaufman (1904-1961)
- United States lyricist who collaborated with Richard Rodgers (1895-1943)
- a male deer, especially an adult male red deer
Alternative definition of the noun hart
- A male deer, especially the male of the red deer after its fifth year.
- Hart is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 2,126 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Oceana County. The city is located within Hart Township, but is politically independent.
- Hart is a city in Castro County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,198 at the 2000 census.
- Hart is a village and civil parish in the borough of Hartlepool and the ceremonial county of County Durham, in England. It is situated to the north-west of central Hartlepool.
- Hart is a railway point on the British Columbia Railway north of Prince George, British Columbia, near the community of Bear Lake.
- Hart is the name of a village in Austria. It is part of the Gemeinde Lavamünd. It has an average altitude of 630 metres.
- Hart a.k.a. Hart, California: Hart was a short-lived gold mining town located in the Mojave desert, in San Bernardino County, California. It existed between 1908 and 1915, and was located on the northeastern edge of Lanfair Valley near the New York Mountains. The area is now in the Mojave National Preserve, directed by the National Park Service.
- read more about Hart, California
- Hart a.k.a. Hart, Missouri: Hart is an unincorporated community in McDonald County, Missouri, in the United States.
- read more about Hart, Missouri
There are other places with in their name, like Hart's, Good Hart, Lake Hart, Hart Plain, Hart Point, Hart Sheik, Hart County, Hart Prairie, Hart Station, Hart bei Graz, Hart District, Hart-Purgstall, Hart's Location, White Hart Lane, Pro Hart Gallery, Hart im Zillertal, Detroit Hart Plaza, Eleazer Hart House, Hart Lake Township.
- Hart a.k.a. Emily Hart: Emily Anne Hart is an American actress. She is the younger sister of actress Melissa Joan Hart.
- read more about Emily Hart (actress)
- Hart was an English professional cricketer who made 1 known appearance in first-class cricket. He played for Sussex against Marylebone Cricket Club at Lord's Old Ground in 1792, scoring 26 in his only innings.
- Hart is a fictional character in the 2005 film They Feed.
- Hart is a fictional character from the 2012 film Rites of Passage.
- Hart is a fictional character from the 1973 film The Stone Killer.
- Hart is a fictional character from the 1935 film Speed Devils.
- Hart is a fictional character from the 2000 film Fortress 2: Re-Entry.
- Hart is a fictional character from the 1987 film Dear Cardholder.
- Hart is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Al Hart, Ben Hart, Bob Hart, Mr. Hart, mrs hart, Rob Hart, Tom Hart, Amos Hart, Bill Hart, Carl Hart, Dave Hart, Jack Hart, Jake Hart, Jeff Hart, Kyra Hart, Mary Hart, Moss Hart, Mrs. Hart, Nick Hart and Oona Hart.
- "Hart" is the fourth album by Dutch language rapper Brainpower. It was released April 21, 2008 on Lyric Recordings, together with his fifth album Hard and contains the single "Eigen Werk". Hart and Hard are two albums sold together, where Hart represents the sensitive side of Brainpower with songs about his mother, his father and his girlfriend.
- "Hart" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Farin Urlaub
"Hart" is a 2014 short film written by and directed by Regis Coussot and Nicolas-Alexandre Tremblay.
- country: Canada
- language: French
- directors: Nicolas-Alexandre Tremblay & Coussot Regis
- producers: Nicolas-Alexandre Tremblay & Coussot Regis
- executive producers: Didier Théodore & Jerome Hof
- written by Nicolas-Alexandre Tremblay & Coussot Regis
- cinematography by Jerome Hof
- edited by Coussot Regis
- music by Nicolas Borycki
- released on
- Hart: The word hart is an old alternative word for "stag".
- HART a.k.a. Hillsborough Area Regional Transit provides public transportation for Hillsborough County, Florida. The agency provides fixed-route local and express bus service, door-to-door paratransit service, flex-route neighborhood connector service, a lightened version of Bus Rapid Transit, and manages the TECO Line Streetcar System.
- read more about Hillsborough Area Regional Transit
- The Hart tree is a giant sequoia in California's Sierra Nevada. It was once claimed to be the fourth largest giant sequoia in the world but is now considered the 24th largest. The tree, which is named for Michael Hart who discovered it sometime around 1880, is in the Redwood Mountain Grove of giant sequoias in Kings Canyon National Park and Sequoia National Forest. Redwood Mountain Grove is the largest grove of giant sequoias in the world, and is the location of the tallest giant sequoia on earth and the Roosevelt tree which is larger than the Hart tree.
- HART a.k.a. Housatonic Area Regional Transit, known popularly as HARTransit, is the provider of public transportation for Danbury, Connecticut and surrounding communities. HARTransit was founded in 1972 as the Danbury-Bethel Transit District by the two municipalities. The name was changed to Housatonic Area Regional Transit in 1979 after the addition of other municipal members. The agency receives funding from municipal contracts, the Connecticut Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration and the New York State Department of Transportation. Prior to HARTransit's establishment, Danbury had gone without transit service since 1967 when the privately owned ABC Bus Company which had replaced the Candlewood Bus Company a few months before, ceased operations. The first local bus transit operator in the area, Danbury Power & Transportation Company, operated bus services in Danbury and Bethel from 1926 to 1965. HARTransit provides service to a greater number of towns than its predecessors.
- read more about Housatonic Area Regional Transit
- Hart is a family name.
- Hart is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Hart
Phrases with Hart
Phrases starting with the word Hart:
- hart crane
- Hart's Thorn
- Hart's Ragwort
- Hart's Rivulus
- Hart's Tonguefern
- Hart's Lellingeria
- hart's-tongue fern
- Hart's Hybrid Sedge
- Hart's Fruit-Eating Bat
Phrases ending with the word Hart:
Other phrases containing the word Hart:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hart
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Those Good Gertrudes (2014)
A Social History of Women Teachers in America by Geraldine J. Clifford
Hart is an air-headed twit... who...
Decoding International Law (2010)
Semiotics and the Humanities by Susan Tiefenbrun
Hart is the positivist who proposed the theory that law is an interplay of primary and secondary rules.223 Unlike the naturalists who claim that mankind through a common human nature perceives certain basic norms as universals in the ...
Old MacDonald Had a Farm (1997)
Christopher Hart is an award-winning and best-selling author whose books have set the standard for art instruction, both...
Process Software and Digital Networks by Bela G. Liptak
Hart is a de facto standard for a communication network dedicated also to field instruments. Hart is a precursor standard to Foundation Fieldbus. Ethernet is a well-established communication standard born at Xerox Corp. in the late 1970s and ...
by Jack Womack
Lola Hart is an ordinary twelve-year-old girl.
The CIM Marketing Dictionary (2012)
by Norman Hart, John Stapleton
Norman Hart, John Stapleton. Flagship brand The major product in a range of brands; the product by which the company of the brand is best known. Flashpack A specially produced package which carries a sales promotion message such as ...
Similes Dictionary (2013)
by Elyse Sommer
WORDS, EFFECT OF Harris, Richard BALDNESS Harrison, Barbara Grizzuiti CRITICISM, DRAMATIC AND LIT— ERARY Harrison, Noel THOUGHTS Hart, Charles SKIN Hart, Gary LAUGHTER Hart, Lorenz DISAPPEARANCE; MANNERS; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Hart
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Hart
Click on an item to play that video:
- Hart Meaning
Video shows what hart means. A male deer, especially the male of the red deer after its fifth year.. hart pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary ...
- Elijah Hart's Vocabulary Project 1/13/14
- Remington Hart's explanation of Jared & Jeff's adventure to DisneyWorld
- Physics Explanation by Hart
- Jake Hart - at New Slang Kingston
- Jake Hart at New Slang - March 13
- Jordan Hart - Body Language (acoustic version)
Jordan Hart's first single "Body Language" available on iTunes Oct 12. See the radio version here...
- Jordan Hart - Body Language (radio version)
Jordan Hart's first single "Body Language" available on iTunes Oct 12. See the acoustic version here...
- Language Fairness Luncheon-Christmas 2013-Tammy Hart
- Prem Rawat - De taal van het hart. - The language of the heart.
- Republican Women In Any Language: Christa Hart
- Education Book Review: The Dictionary of Historical Theology by Trevor A. Hart, Richard Bauckham
See also the pronunciation examples of Hart!
Mrs. Hart's 2nd Grade Class doing sign language to "The Rose"
Quotes about Hart
Scrabble value of H4A1R1T1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine