HATE! appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- To video hate, my baby met a hoe divot.
- To get a helipad, I hid a pile hate got.
- Rae, droopy rots I hate get a history, poor dear.
On this page:
Hate! a.k.a. Hate is a Polish death metal band from Warsaw, Poland, formed in 1990. Their most recent album, Solarflesh, was released in February 2013, under Napalm Records.
- Adam Buszko (Bass guitar) since
- Piotr Kozieradzki (Drums) between and (11 years)
- Andrzej Kułakowski (Lead guitar) between and (4 years)
- Marcin Russak (Vocals) between and (2 years)
- Daniel (Bass guitar) between and (4 years)
- Ralph (Lead guitar) between and (6 years)
- Cyprian Konador (Bass guitar) between and (9 years)
- Dariusz Zaborowski (Drums) between and (5 years)
- Piotr Jeziorski (Rhythm guitar) between and (3 years)
- Kamil Kondracki (Guitar) between and
- Stanisław Malanowicz (Drums) between and (8 years)
- Konrad Ramotowski (Guitar) since
- Sławomir Arkhangelsky (Bass guitar) between and (6 years)
- Paweł Jaroszewicz (Drums) since
- genres: Death metal, Heavy metal, Blackened death metal, Black metal
- albums: "Anaclasis: A Haunting Gospel of Malice & Hatred", "Awakening of the Liar", "Morphosis", "Cain's Way", "Holy Dead Trinity", "Victims", "Lord Is Avenger", "Daemon Qui Fecit Terram", "Evil Decade of Hate", "Erebos", "Solarflesh", "Bongripper // Hate"
- official website: www.hate-metal.com
Who is HATE!?
Hate! a.k.a. Hate is a member of the musical group Violadores del Verso.
- also known as Gran Mago Beodo, Yuen Hsiao TIen, Sho Hai, Sergio Rodríguez Fernández
- born on (39 years ago) in Zaragoza
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Rapper
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Hate (singer)
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is an album by The Delgados which was first released in the United Kingdom on the Mantra label and later in the United States with two bonus tracks. The album drew generally positive reviews, and has been compared to such other works as The Flaming Lips' The Soft Bulletin. The lyrics are emphatic, with strings and lots of reverb producing a somewhat drawn and pained sound; however, the album often leans towards more uplifting chords as well.
- genre: Indie rock
- released on (13 years ago)
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is the second album by Australian deathcore band Thy Art Is Murder. The album was released on October 19, 2012 through Halfcut Records, but was reissued on April 5, 2013 through Nuclear Blast Records after the band signed to the label. The album debuted at no. 35 on the ARIA Charts, making Thy Art Is Murder the first extreme metal band ever to break the top 40. The album also reached no. 1 on AIR and both no. 2 and no. 4 respectively on the USA and Canadian iTunes metal charts on its week of release, peaking at 31 on the Top Heatseekers chart. On March 31, 2013, Metal Hammer began streaming the album in full in anticipation of the Nuclear Blast re-release.
- genre: Deathcore
- released on
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is the Third studio album by Brazilian extreme metal band Sarcófago, released in 1994 through Cogumelo Records. It has a more stripped-down approach than their previous record, The Laws of Scourge.
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a musical album of Bassi Maestro.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is the first EP of a trilogy to be released by American rock band Hawthorne Heights, released through the band's own record label, Cardboard Empire. Hate was released for digital download on August 23, 2011. It is also the first release by the band to contain a title track.
- "Hate!" is a composition.
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a musical album of Sinister.
- genre: Death metal
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Hate!" is a musical EP of DJ Paul vs. DJ Panic, Dennis Copier, DJ Paul Elstak.
- released in (15 years ago)
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a composition.
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Iggy Pop
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a science fiction short story by Arthur C. Clarke first published in 1961 and subsequently included in several collections of Clarke's writings, including The Collected Stories of Arthur C. Clarke. The story originated when movie producer William MacQuitty asked Clarke to write a film treatment titled The Sea and the Stars. Nothing came of the project so Clarke transformed the treatment into a short story. If magazine retitled it "At the End of Orbit" for publication but Clarke preferred his original title because it has "more punch" and it is under that title that the story has since been published.
- language: English Language
- released in (54 years ago)
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a book by Peter Bagge.
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "La Haine" is a 1995 French black-and-white drama/suspense film written, co-edited, and directed by Mathieu Kassovitz. It is commonly released under its French title in the English-speaking world, although its U.S. VHS release was entitled Hate. It is about three young friends and their struggle to live in the banlieues of Paris. The title derives from a line spoken by one of them, Hubert: "La haine attire la haine !", "hatred breeds hatred.
- also known as La haine , Hate
- country: France
- language: French
- producer: Christophe Rossignon
- production design by Giuseppe Ponturo
- written by Mathieu Kassovitz
- Vincent Cassel as Vinz
- Saïd Taghmaoui as Saïd
- Hubert Koundé as Hubert
- Abdel Ahmed Ghili as Abdel
- Solo as Santo
- Rywka Wajsbrot as Vinz's Grandmother
- Joseph Momo as Ordinary Guy
- Héloïse Rauth as Sarah
- Olga Abrego as Vinz's Aunt
- Laurent Labasse as Cook
- Choukri Gabteni as Saïd's Brother
- Nabil Ben Mhamed as Boy Blague
- Benoît Magimel as Benoît
- Medard Niang as Médard
- Arash Mansour as Arash
- music by Assassin
- genre: Drama
- released on (19 years ago)
- read more about La Haine (film)
- "Hate!" a.k.a. "Hate" is a 2012 short film directed by Sami Van Ingen.
- country: Finland
- released in
"Hate!" a.k.a. "H.A.T.E.: Hostile All-Terrain Encounter" is an isometric scrolling shoot 'em up similar to Sega's Zaxxon, developed by Vortex Software and released in 1989 for Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, Amiga and Atari ST.
- also known as H.A.T.E., Hostile All-Terrain Encounter, HATE
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Vortex Software
- genres: Shoot 'em up, Action game, Shooter game
- publisher: Gremlin Interactive Limited
- released in (26 years ago)
Hate! a.k.a. Hate is a record label.
- Hate! a.k.a. Hate and aggro are a mechanism used in many MMORPGs, as well as in some RPGs, by which mobs prioritize which characters to attack. The player who generates the most hate on a mob will be preferentially attacked by that mob. The act of initiating such situation is called "getting aggro.
- Hate! a.k.a. Hate is a comic book by writer-artist Peter Bagge. First published by Fantagraphics in 1990 it ran for 30 issues, and was one of the best-selling alternative comics of the 1990s, at its height selling 30,000 copies an issue. In 2000 Bagge revived the series in Hate Annual, a yearly comic which continues the story after Hate in short stories, in addition to Bagge's writings on Libertarianism and culture and topical cartoons.
- Hate! a.k.a. Ninzo Language: Ninzo is a Plateau language of Nigeria.
- also known as Akiza, Amar Tita, Hate, Incha, Nunzo, Ninzo, Sambe, Fadan Wate, Kwasu, Ancha, Gbhu D Amar Randfa, Ninzam
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for HATE!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about HATE!
I hate Him
I hate what He did
I hate what He wants
I hate all my scars
I hate all the memories
I hate everything about Him
I HATE HIM
He took my life
He changed who i was
He gave me a scar
and took my voice
Hate Him (Audrey Marie Kay)
more quotes about hate!...