On this page:
"Havana Rose" is a film directed by William Beaudine released on Sep 15, 1951.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Frank Hotaling
- starring: Hugh Herbert
- music by Stanley Wilson
- costume design by Adele Palmer
- set decoration by Charles S. Thompson & John McCarthy, Jr.
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Musical comedy, Comedy
- released on (63 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Havana Rose
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Film Encyclopedia 7e (2013)
The Complete Guide to Film and the Film Industry by Ephraim Katz, Ronald Dean Nolen
Bowery Battalion, Cuban Fireball, Ghost Chasers, Let's Go Navyl, Havana Rose 1951; Rodeo, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Havana Rose
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Havana Rose for some fun with words!