On this page:
Who is Haystak?
Haystak: Born Jason Winfree in Nashville, TN, to teenage parents and raised by his grandparents, Haystak grew up among impoverished surroundings. He turned to crime as he came of age, ultimately getting busted for bringing Valium and cocaine to school at age 15. After serving a two-year sentence, Haystak turned to rap music as his salvation. Initially known best for being a huge white-boy rapper from Tennessee, Haystak overcame his anomalous status with time as listeners learned to cherish his sincerity. Unlike many of his Southern peers, Haystak did not embrace materialism and greed; he rapped about his life as so-called "white trash," exploring the social dimensions of being white and underprivileged in the South. Few gave the mammoth country boy a chance to succeed, however.
- also known as Jason Winfree
- born on (42 years ago) in Tennessee
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Rapper
- genres: Southern hip hop, Hip hop music
- albums: "Car Fulla White Boys", "New South", "Portrait of a White Boy", "Return of the Mak Million", "From Start to Finish", "Crackavelli", "Mak Million", "The Southwest Connection", "The Natural", "The Natural II", "B.O.S.S Mixtape Volume 1", "Hard 2 Love", "Cracks the Safe", "Haystak & Oktaine, Double Jeopardy", "Came a Long Way", "Easy 2 Hate", "Strictly Business", "It Aint Safe No More, The White Boy Mixtape", "C.W.B Mixtape, Blood Sweat & Years Vol. 1", "Paleface, Straight Outta Nowhere", "Cake Boss Mixtape", "The Mossy Oak Mixtape", "Business as Usual"
- filmography: played Mickey in "Hustle & Flow"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Haystak
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elizabeth Jewell
hay'stack /haystak/ n. packed pile of hay. hay'wire /hayvar/ adj. colloq. 1 badly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Haystak
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of H4A1Y4S1T1A1K5
The value of this 7-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HAYSTAK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Haystak!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Haystak for some fun with words!