He-Man appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Won’t Sam’s name help Marty trample He-man’s mast now?
On this page:
Definition of the noun he-man
What does he-man mean as a name of something?
- a man who is virile and sexually active
- He-man a.k.a. Dharmendra is a Hindi film actor. In 1997, he received the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution to Hindi cinema.
- also known as Dharaminder Singh Deol, Dharam Singh Deol, Dharmindera, Mr. Dharmendra, Dilawar Kewal Krishn Khan, Dharminder, Dharmender, "Action King", Dharm Singh Deol, "He-Man", Dilawar Khan, 'Garam' Dharam, Dharamendra, Dharmendra Deol
- born on (80 years ago) in Nasrali, child of Satwant Kaur and Kewal Kishan Singh Deol
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, politician, film producer, businessperson
- read more about Dharmendra (actor)
- He-Man a.k.a. Sunil Shetty is an Indian film actor, producer and entrepreneur predominantly active in Bollywood. He made his mark in the industry doing action-oriented films His films such as Balwaan, Dilwale, Anth, Mohra, Gopi Kishan, Krishna, Rakshak, Border, Bhai, Hera Pheri, Dhadkan are other successful films thus making him one of the successful leading actors of Bollywood.He later changed his name to Suniel Shetty as per numerology.
- read more about Sunil Shetty (actor)
- He-Man a.k.a. Justin Tuck: Justin Lee Tuck is an American football defensive end for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League. He played college football for the University of Notre Dame, and was drafted by the New York Giants in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft.
- read more about Justin Tuck
- He-man a.k.a. He Man was a Yellow Turban rebel general during the late Han Dynasty period of Chinese history.
- He-Man is the principal character of a series of comic books and several animated television series, characterized by his superhuman strength. In most variations, he is the alter ego of Prince Adam. He-Man and his friends attempt to defend the realm of Eternia and the secrets of Castle Grayskull from the forces of Skeletor.
- also known as Prince Adam, The Most Powerful Man of the Universe
- born in Eternia, child of Queen Marlena and King Randor
- occupation: Crown prince
- created by Mattel
- in films:
- He-Man a.k.a. Prince Adam is a fictional character in the Masters of the Universe franchise and twin brother of Princess Adora. His alter ego is He-Man the main character in the franchise. Adam is a seemingly careless and worry free prince in the eyes of the Eternian court. Most notably his parents, King Randor and Queen Marlena, and Teela, the captain of the Royal Guard, perceive him as a coward. This common misperception of Prince Adam is because whenever trouble arises on Eternia, Prince Adam makes a timely exit so that he can secretly become He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe. After Prince Adam becomes He-Man, he then has the power to defeat whatever enemy is threatening the Eternian throne or Castle Grayskull.
- read more about Prince Adam
- He-man a.k.a. He Man is a fictional character from the 2012 film All Apologies.
- He-Man is a fictional character from the 1989 film Proud and Confident.
- He-Man is a fictional character from the 2012 film When He-Man Met Lion-O.
"He-Man" is a 2011 Chinese action comedy film directed by Ding Sheng. The film is a sequel to Ding Sheng's 2008 film The Underdog Knight. The plot is set in Qingdao, China where a discharged navy man Lao San is caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery. He becomes the a crime-fighter for the city by working with the local police using his strong fighting techniques that he learned from his time with the navy.
- also known as Underdog Knight 2, Ying Han 2, Proiravshiy rytsar 2
- country: China
- language: Standard Chinese
- producers: Zhao Haicheng & Yue Yang
- written by Ding Sheng
- cinematography by Ding Yu
- edited by Ding Sheng
- music by Lao Zai
- genres: Action Film, Comedy
- released on (4 years ago)
- "He-Man" is a composition.
- music by Michael Sullivan
- "He-man" is a musical single of Bondage Fairies.
- released on (9 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for He-Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about He-Man
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: ewen and donabel
Photo credit: Marco Gomes
He-Man reading John Steinbeck
Photo credit: williamnyk
photo by joe pessa
Photo credit: Shockingly Tasty
Yes, there was someone at Otakon dressed as He-Man.
Photo credit: phil_g
Photo credit: kadams54
- He-Man Figures
Photo credit: MuseLed
- SDCC13 - He-Man
A cosplay of He-Man from The Masters of the Universe
Photo credit: W10002
Everyone remembers how weird Mossman smelled, right?
Photo credit: avail
- Fat He-Man
Photo credit: Ben Sutherland
- He-Man Dave
Photo credit: Kevin N. Murphy
- Stinkor Miniature He-Man
Photo credit: Boynton Art Studio
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about He-Man
Click on an item to play that video:
- He-man Meaning
Video shows what he-man means. A strong, virile or sexually active man.. he-man synonyms: machoman. He-man Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- American Slang With He-man: Lead Balloon
- American Slang with He-man: Pea-head
HE-MAN discovered the Dictionary of American Slang from 1967* and the world has never been the same. Learn a new word in the book of slang via the great ...
- American Slang With He-man: Crape Hanger
- American Slang from 1967 with He-man!
- "He-Man" Video on Sexist Language
Does language matter? YES! Avoid sexing and gendering people. The power is yours.
See also the pronunciation examples of He-Man!
Quotes about He-Man
No difference man and man
No difference poem and poem.
Poet is a stone cutter
Man is a stone eater.
Do not cut the world, my dear man
Have a poem in your hand.
Poem teach you love
Love bind you together.
Love love love love
Man man man man. (Gajanan Mishra)
more quotes about he-man...
Anagrams of HE-MAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of He-Man!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of He-Man to see it in context!