On this page:
- Definition of the adjective heated
- Definition of the verb heated
- Phrases with Heated
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Heated
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Heated
- Photos about Heated
- Video language resources about Heated
- Quotes about Heated
- Scrabble value of H4E1A1T1E1D2
- Anagrams of HEATED
- Share this page
Heated is sometimes a misspelling of hated.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective heated
What does heated mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more heated / most heated
- made warm or hot (`het' is a dialectal variant of `heated')
- marked by emotional heat; vehement
- example: a heated argument
- similar: hot
Alternative definition of the adjective heated
- very agitated, angry or impassioned
Definition of the verb heated
What does heated mean as a doing word?
- past of heat
- "Heated" is the 1998 album by Canadian rock band Big Sugar, released on the A&M Records label. It was released in the United States in 1999 on Capricorn Records with an alternate album cover. The US release also includes the hit track "Diggin' a Hole" from Hemi-Vision, which was not released in the US. The album was certified Platinum in Canada, selling over 100,000 copies.
- "Heated" is the third album by Sean T. It was released on September 9, 2000 for his own label Get Gone Records and was entirely produced by Sean T.
- genre: Hip hop music
- released on (15 years ago)
- "Heated" is a 2014 book by J. Kenner.
- author: Julie Kenner
- released on
- official website: juliekenner.com/jks-books/most-wanted-series-by-j-kenner/heated-j-kenner
- "Heated" is a book by Niobia Bryant, published in (10 years ago).
- genres: Romance novel, Fiction
- subject: South Carolina
Phrases with Heated
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Heated
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
391 Practical Case Studies by Kaiman Lee
IT HAS SEVEN HEATED ROOMS (4 BEDROOMS) AND 2-1/2 BATHS. IT HAS AN ENCLOSED SOLAR-HEATED POOL, SUN PORCH, GARAGE-WORKSHOP, LAUNDRY ROOM, PUMP ROOM AND ATTIC. IT ALSO HAS A RECREATION ...
by Jack Cazes
In the solute focusing method, the injector is designed so that there are two consecutive, independently heated and cooled column zones, located at the beginning of the column. A diagram of the solute focusing system and its mode of action is ...
heated. to. the. extreme. heat. of. red-hot. iron,. was. to. the. theory. elasticity of the same air, when reduced to the tempe--- Theory, ced from the explosion of 1 ounce avoirdupois of gun-- powder; the weight of which quantity of fluid, according ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Heated
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Heated
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: srqpix
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Heated
Click on an item to play that video:
- Car Will Not Start After It Over Heated, Brief Explanation - Auto Information Series
This video will give you a brief explanation of why a car will not start after it has over heated. A car needs 5 things to run; Air, Fuel, Spark, Compression, and ...
- Georgia Gang's heated debate on the meaning of the Confederate flag
Conservatives Dick Williams and Phil Kent debate Jeff Dickerson and Alexis Scott over the meaning of the Confederate flag. Phil Kent says, "If some global ...
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Non electrically heated central heating radiators
- Heated Language
See also the pronunciation examples of Heated!
Quotes about Heated
Scrabble value of H4E1A1T1E1D2
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HEATED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Heated!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Heated to see it in context!