On this page:
- Hellcats is an American cheerleading comedy-drama television series that originally aired on The CW in the United States from September 8, 2010 to May 17, 2011. Based on the book Cheer: Inside the Secret World of College Cheerleaders by journalist Kate Torgovnick, the series focuses in the lives of college cheerleaders, mainly Marti Perkins, a pre-law college student who has to join the cheerleading team, the Hellcats, in order to get the athletic scholarship she needs. The main cast also includes Ashley Tisdale, Robbie Jones, Heather Hemmens, Matt Barr, Gail O'Grady, and Sharon Leal.
- also known as 啦啦小野貓
- begun on and completed on (4 years ago)
- 22 episodes of 60 or 41 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Kevin Murphy
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- award: - People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Drama
- official website: www.cwtv.com/shows/hellcats
- "Hellcats" is a 2008 South Korean romantic comedy film about an extended family of three women from different generations—the fortysomething interior designer Young-mi, the 27-year old screenwriter Ah-mi, and the high school student Kang-ae -- who are all engaged in dilemmas regarding love and sex.
- also known as I Like It Hot, Ddeu-geo-woon-geot-e-jo-a, Ddeu-geo-woon Geot-i Jongh-a
- country: South Korea
- language: Korean Language
- director: Kwon Chil-in
- producer: Kang Woo-suk
- art direction by Go Woo-Seok
- written by Kim Hyeon-su, Kim Su-ah, Park Hye-ryeon
- based on a story by Kang Mo-rim
- cinematography by Cho Yong-kyou
- edited by Kim Sun-Min
- music by W
- costume design by Hyeon-ju Ham
- set decoration by Kim Nam-ho, Kim Min-soo, Jo Sung-won
- genres: Comedy, East Asian cinema, World cinema
- released on (7 years ago)
"Hellcats" is a musical album of Mika Bomb.
- released on (10 years ago)
Hellcats is a musical group.
- album: "44"
hellcats is a character species.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hellcats
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stephen Bull
Navy aircraft carriers Hellcats would eventually be credited with 4,947 enemy aircraft destroyed in air-to-air combat. Many of these were Zeros. Moreover, the Hellcat helped more U.S. pilots to become aces than any other ...
The Submariner's Dictionary (2005)
by Ron Martini
Great Ships: The Submersibles - From record-setting dives to deep-sea rescues, this is an authoritative look at these specialized vessels Hell Below - 1933 - MGM - Director: Jack Conway Hellcats of the Navy - Columbia 1957 - Based on ...
by James Alexander Smith
Hellcats, a strait near the W. end of Long Island Sound, 8 miles N. by E. of New York. It is narrow and crooked, with a bed of rocks extending quite across; but at proper times of the tide ships of any burthen may pass through this strait. Helux ...
by Lawrence O. Christensen, William E. Foley, Gary Kremer
Hellcats at Sea ( 1955), ...
by Chris Bishop
sunk three carriers Hellcats were ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hellcats
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Hellcats
Hellcats provide the cadence
The West Point Hellcats march in front of Washington Hall to commence the beinging of the Superintendent's Awards and Farewell Review, May 20. Photo by Tommy Gilligan/PV
Photo credit: West Point - The U.S. Military Academy
Scrabble value of H4E1L1L1C3A1T1S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HELLCATS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hellcats!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hellcats to see it in context!