On this page:
Definition of the noun HEYA
What does HEYA mean as a name of something?
- [sumo] the so-called "stable" of rikishi who train under the instruction of a particular shisho; the place where this group lives and trains
"Heya" a.k.a. "The Room" is a 1992 drama thriller film written and directed by Sion Sono.
- read more about The Room
- "Heya" was a 1967 hit song by J.J. Light, stage name for Navajo singer Jim Stallings, who played bass on several Sir Douglas Quintet albums. 'Heya' with B-side 'On the Road Now' was released in Germany as Liberty catalog number 56111. Stallings studio band included Larry Knechtel on keyboards, guitarists Gary Rowles and Ron Morgan, and drummers Earl Palmer and Jim Gordon.
- "Heya" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Bastian Emig
- "Heya" is a 1967 single by Jim Stallings.
- released in (48 years ago)
- The heya that this wrestler belongs to.
- The heya this wrestler belongs or belonged to.
Printed books with definitions for Heya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dr. K R Shah
Heya means to leave, the things which will bring bad karmas to soul. Upadeya means do good deed, which will bring good karmas to soul. These are the technical terms. At last, soul has to destroy all karmas.
Re-made in Japan (1992)
Everyday Life and Consumer Taste in a Changing Society by Joseph J. Tobin
Utsukushii Heya is a monthly lifestyle magazine that sells for 1,320 yen (about $9). It is put out by Shufu ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Heya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Heya
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: @MSG
Photo credit: maximalideal
Photo credit: theogeo
Photo credit: Giorgio Montersino
Photo credit: remysharp
Photo credit: Advantage Lendl
Photo credit: bebal
Photo credit: Iain Farrell
one of the guys waved at the camera! had to get it a bit over exposed, else his face couldn't be seen. should've used the flash then! but now it's too late!
anyhoo, it's worth the picture!
picture taken in Wadduwa, Sri Lanka
Photo credit: Hash Milhan
- Heya buddy
Photo credit: Kripptic
Photo credit: ksuyin
Photo credit: garann
Photo credit: Kyle Taylor, Dream It. Do It.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Heya
Video shows what heya means. the so-called "stable" of rikishi who train under the instruction of a particular shisho; the place where this group lives and trains.
See also the pronunciation examples of Heya!
Scrabble value of H4E1Y4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HEYA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Heya!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Heya to see it in context!