On this page:
"Hija" is a 2012 documentary, comedy and drama film written by María Paz Gonzáles and Francisco Hervé and directed by María Paz González.
- also known as Kori
- country: Chile
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Flor Rubina & María Paz González
- executive producer: Flor Rubina
- written by María Paz González & Francisco Hervé
- cinematography by David Bravo
- edited by Brian Jacobs & Danielle Fillios
- music by Fernando Milagros
- genres: Documentary film, Comedy, Drama
- released on
- official website: www.hija.cl
- Hija a.k.a. Daughter is a fictional character from the 2012 film Anacos.
- read more about Daughter
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Great Race.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2012 film Los Chidos.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2011 film 8.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2007 film Foreigner.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2000 film Los almendros-Plaza Nueva.
- Hija is a fictional character from El Chapulín Colorado.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2008 short film Machu Picchu.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2003 film Exprés.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2014 film Aqui no pasa nada.
- Hija is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Magnetic Tree.
"Hija" is a musical single of Sabrina Setlur.
- released on (15 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Hija
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Theatre of Valle-Inclan (1983)
by John Lyon
For La hija is a general view of society, not just a political lampoon against the military and Primo de Rivera in particular. The military is not the only section of society that exploits the situation. The social panorama is one of uniform roguery and ...
Barrio Dreams (2016)
Selected Plays by Silviana Wood
two Amor de hija (A Daughter's Love) Synopsis Amor de hija is a story that encompasses four 2. Amor de hija / A Daughter's Love.
by D. H. Figueredo
hijo Son; hija means daughter. hombre Man. honor Honor; it alludes to behaving in a ...
Dictionary-catalogue of Operas and Operettas which Have Been Performed on the Public Stage: Libretti (1910)
Hija (La) de la Providence. (Operetta.) Hija (La) de Jefté.
by Howard Mancing
See Danaids Hermano de la hija de Diego de la Llana.
by John R. Clark Hall, Herbert Dean Meritt
En 1482 casa a su hija mayor, Jeronima, con un noble romano, Gian Andrea Cesarini: Jeronima morira al ano siguiente. El ano 1483 presencia los esponsales de Isabel con Pier Giovanni Matuzzi, a su vez noble habitante del barrio de ...
Also known as: Hija de la fortuna 1999 Work Author: Isabel Allende In 1999 ChileanAmerican author Isabel Allende published Hija de la fortuna in Spanish and its English translation, Daughter of Fortune. Both this novel and Retrato en sepia ...
by Emanuel Strauss
piadosa cria hija merdosa c) piadosa hija asquerosa filha la pietosa fa la figliuola tignosa mader tropp pietosa fa fioeura tegnosa a light purse is a heavy curse a light purse makes a heavy heart alike every day makes a clout on ...
Between Grammar and Lexicon (2000)
by Ellen Contini-Morava, Yishai Tobin
hijo/hija, patro'n, and others like them. Irrespective of whether they are nouns or adjectives, these words can be used nominally or adjectivally, to name entities or denote attributes. 3. Masculine and feminine as lexical categories The gender ...
by Johann Ludwig Krapf
to go on pilgrimage ; ku enda hiji or hija; muenda hija, a pilgrim (to Mecca). Huo, pron. <li-, mm. it., that; e.g., juo hijo, that book. Hikaya (or huaya), s. (y&,pl. za), something extraordinary or remarkable ...
by Robert Caesar Childers, Charles Rockwell Lanman
Figuratively Karma is called the hija, viz. seed or cause of existence ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Hija
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Hija
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of H4I1J8A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HIJA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Hija!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Hija to see it in context!