On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of HIR
What does HIR mean?
- [rare or nonstandard] A gender-neutral objective and possessive third-person pronoun used largely by the transgendered & genderqueer communities. See also ze.
- [context: furry fandom] An objective and possessive third-person pronoun used to refer to intersexed characters.
Hir a.k.a. Honiara International Airport, formerly known as Henderson Field, is an airport located on Guadalcanal Island in the Solomon Islands. It is the only international airport in the Solomon Islands and is located 8 kilometers from the capital Honiara.
HIR is a record label.
- Hir a.k.a. Hir ! is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
- Hir a.k.a. Himarimã Language: Himarimã is the presumed language of the uncontacted Hi-Merimã people in Amazonas, Brazil, who are thought to number about 1,000.
- Hir a.k.a. potassium inwardly-rectifying channel, subfamily J, member 4 is a gene.
- also known as hippocampal inward rectifier potassium channel, inward rectifier K+ channel Kir2.3, OTTHUMP00000028922, potassium inwardly-rectifying channel J4
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for HIR
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Explained and Illustrated from the Rich and Interesting Folklore of the Valley by James Hinton Knowles
The hir was bought, but while they were returning to the house it was remembered that there was not any butter. On this one of the five proposed, by way of haying some fun, that the first of them, who- should break the silence by speaking, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for HIR
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about HIR
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of H4I1R1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HIR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of HIR!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of HIR to see it in context!