HIT! appears in the following tongue twister:
- Hercules, a hardy hunter, hunted a hare in the Hampshire Hills. Hit him on the head with a hard, hard hammer and he howled horribly!
HIT! appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Travelling beneath the azure sky in our jolly ox-cart, we often hit bumps quite hard. (68 letters)
HIT! appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Splat! – I hit Alps.
- Won’t I have Eva hit now?
- Pull a bat, I hit a ball up.
On this page:
"Hit!" is a 1973 action film directed by Sidney J. Furie and starring Billy Dee Williams and Richard Pryor. It is about a federal agent trying to destroy a drug zone after his daughter dies from a heroin overdose.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Harry Korshak
- written by David M. Wolf & Alan Trustman
- Richard Pryor as Mike Willmer
- Billy Dee Williams as Nick Allen
- Paul Hampton as Barry Strong
- Gwen Welles as Sherry Nielson
- Warren J. Kemmerling as Dutch Schiller
- Janet Brandt as Ida
- Sid Melton as Herman
- Zooey Hall as Carlin
- Todd Martin as Crosby
- Norman Burton as The Director
- Jenny Astruk as Mmme. Frelou
- Yves Barsacq as Romain
- Jean-Claude Bercq as Jean-Baptiste
- Henri Cogan as Bornou
- Pierre Collet as Zero
- Robert Lombard as Mr. Frelou
- Paul Mercey as Jyras
- Malka Ribowska as Mme. Orissa
- Richard Saint-Bris as Monteca
- Tina Andrews as Jeannie Allen
- Frank Christi as Judge
- Mwako Cumbuka as Boyfriend
- Lee Duncan as Pusher
- Janear Hines as Esther
- Jerry Jones as The Weasel
- Don McGovern as Roger
- Glenn Stensel as Martin
- Noble Willingham as Warden Springer
- Griffith Wm. Kadnier as Campus Punk
- cinematography by John A. Alonzo
- music by Lalo Schifrin
- genres: Action Film, Crime Fiction, Blaxploitation film
- released on (41 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for HIT!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about HIT!
Anagrams of HIT!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of HIT!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of HIT! to see it in context!