On this page:
Definition of the noun Homogyna
What does Homogyna mean as a name of something?
Homogyna is a genus of Sesiidae, described by Le Cerf in 1911.
- synonym: genus Homogyna
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Sesiidae
- species Homogyna albicincta
- species Homogyna alluaudi
- species Homogyna dukei
- species Homogyna endopyra
- species Homogyna ignivittata
- species Homogyna nama
- species Homogyna porphyractis
- species Homogyna pyrophora
- species Homogyna sanguicosta
- species Homogyna spadicicorpus
- species Homogyna xanthomelaena
- species Homogyna xanthophora
Homogyna is a genus of moths in the Sesiidae family.
Phrases with Homogyna
Phrases starting with the word Homogyna:
- Homogyna Allaudi
- Homogyna Alluaudi
- Homogyna Bartschi
- Homogyna Endopyra
- Homogyna Pyrophora
- Homogyna Albicincta
- Homogyna Ignivittata
- Homogyna Sanguicosta
- Homogyna Xanthophora
- Homogyna Porphyractis
- Homogyna Spadicicorpus
Phrase ending with the word Homogyna:
Other phrases containing the word Homogyna:
- Species Homogyna Endopyra
- Species Homogyna Albicincta
- Species Homogyna Ignivittata
- Species Homogyna Porphyractis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Homogyna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Homogyna
If you need images about Homogyna for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of H4O1M3O1G2Y4N1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of HOMOGYNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Homogyna!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Homogyna to find many related words and phrases!