On this page:
Hss a.k.a. Hisar Airport, also Hisar Aviation Club or Hisar Flying Club, is a public airport serving Hisar, Haryana, India. It is located 5 kilometres north-east from the city on National Highway 10.
- also known as Hissar Airport
- part of India
"HSS" is a musical album of Hundred Seventy Split.
- released on
- Hss a.k.a. Harsusi language: Harsusi is a Semitic language closely related to Mehri. It is spoken by 1,000 to 2,000 Harasis in Jiddat al-Harasis, Al Wusta Governorate, Oman. Reportedly, the Harasis are increasing their use of the more dominant Mehri and are bilingual in Arabic.
- also known as Hersyet, Harsi `Aforit, Harsi
- also known as Hersyet, Harsi `Aforit, Harsi
- HSS is a website.
- also known as Hissar Airport, Airport Code HSS, HSS Airport Code
- Hss a.k.a. hsdS is a gene.
- Hss a.k.a. sperm associated antigen 9 is a gene.
- also known as lung cancer oncogene 4, JNK interacting protein, sperm specific protein, HLC-4 protein, Max-binding protein, sperm surface protein, proliferation-inducing gene 6, c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase-associated leucine zipper protein, JNK-associated leucine-zipper protein, sperm associated antigen 9 transcript variant 1, JNK/SAPK-associated protein
- Hss a.k.a. pantothenate kinase 2 (Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome) is a gene.
- also known as neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation, pantothenate kinase 2, pantothenic acid kinase, neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation 1 (Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome)
- Hss a.k.a. N-sulfoglucosamine sulfohydrolase (sulfamidase) is a gene.
- Hss a.k.a. growth factor, augmenter of liver regeneration (ERV1 homolog, S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
- also known as hepatopoietin; hepatic regenerative stimulation substance; truncated augmenter of liver regeneration; erv1-like growth factor; growth factor, erv1 (S. cerevisiae)-like (augmenter of liver regeneration); hepatopoietin protein; Growth factor, erv1-like (augmenter of liver regeneration; ERV1, S. cerevisiae, homolog of); augmenter of liver regeneration
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for HSS
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Systems Literacy (2017)
Proceedings of the Eighteenth IFSR Conversation by Gary S. Metcalf, Peter Tuddenham, Gerhard Chroust, Mary C. Edson
The HSS is a subsystem of the whole Earth ecological supra-system, the Ecos. between the subsystems. This map shows internal flows, for example,. work is tentatively titled, “The World System.” The intent had been to analyze the human social system using systems analysis in order to better understand the human condition and its relations to the rest of the Ecos. The Big Picture – The Human Social System in the Ecos What follows is a short sequence of figures meant to situate the ...
by W.E. Fleig
Antibodies against HSS are also being developed to help analyse its role in disease and mechanism of action. In summary, work to date indicates that HSS is a unique liver-specific growth factor which is found in weanling liver and regenerating adult liver but not in normal (non-regenerating) adult liver. It is a 6800-Da peptide ...
Merging the Internet and the Cellular Worlds by Gonzalo Camarillo, Miguel-Angel García-Martín
HSS. and. the. SLF. The Home Subscriber Server (HSS) is the central repository for user-related information. Technically, the HSS is an evolution of the HLR (Home Location Register), which ...
by Joseph Hoy
Local Mobility Management Database The HLR/HSS is a central store ...
by Johan Zuidweg, Han Zuidweg
The UMTS contains one element that is common to all three domains: the home subscriber server (HSS). The HSS is an extension of the HLR . It contains all ...
Using Genetic Information to Improve Health and Prevent Disease by Muin J. Khoury, Wylie Burke, Elizabeth Jean Thomson
Hemophilia Surveillance System (HSS) The HSS is an active public health surveillance system that identifies and collects data on all patients with hemophilia A and hemophilia B in six states. The states include Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, and Oklahoma, which comprise approximately 20% of the U.S. hemophilia population (1). Operation of the system is through state health departments collaborating with hemophilia treatment centers and hemophilia ...
The HSS primarily aimed at promotion of education among Harijans, management of boarding houses for Harijan youth and training of tannery, shoe-making, tailoring and weaving and the like, but it evaded its commitment of economic predicaments such as the ...
Encyclopedia of Emotion (2010)
by Gretchen M. Reevy
People who seek out adrenaline rushes and risky ac- tivities are high sensation-seekers (HSS). HSS seek out thrills and ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Home Subscriber Sever (HSS) The HSS is the main entity in which permanent subscriber information is stored. The HSS contains the following information about the subscriber for the purposes of authentication, authorisation, location information, naming and addressing resolution, and so forth (3GPP, 2005). • Identification, numbering, and addressing information of the user • User security information for authentication and authorisation • User profile information • User location ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for HSS
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about HSS
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: jar [o]
- Posted! HSS!
Photo credit: The Manic Macrographer
- ROSE BUDS ...HSS
GONE BACK INTO the archive's as the roses at the moment have blown away in this showery windy weather...
Many thanks dear friends for your comments and faves, they are always appreciated xx
Photo credit: Orchids love rainwater
Video about HSS
HSS Translation: Trusted Language Translation Company
See also the pronunciation examples of HSS!
Scrabble value of H4S1S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagram / semordnilap of HSS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters by reversing their order?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
See also the blanagrams of HSS!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of HSS to see it in context!