On this page:
"Hula!" a.k.a. "Hula" is a 1927 American silent romantic comedy film directed by Victor Fleming, and based on the novel Hula, a Romance of Hawaii by Armine von Tempski. The film stars Clara Bow and was released by Paramount Pictures.
- country: United States of America
- language: Silent film
- producers: B. P. Schulberg, Jesse L. Lasky, Adolph Zukor
- written by Doris Anderson, George Marion, Jr., Frederica Sagor Maas & Ethel Doherty
- based on "Hula a Romance of Hawaii" by Armine von Tempski
- cinematography by William Marshall
- edited by E. Lloyd Sheldon & Eda Warren
- genres: Silent film, Black-and-white, Indie film, Adventure Film, Action Film
- released in (88 years ago)
"Hula!" a.k.a. "Hula a Romance of Hawaii": Hula, a Romance of Hawaii is a book written by Armine Von Tempski.
- also known as "Hula: A Romance of Hawaii", Hula
"Hula!" is a musical album of Freaky Fukin Weirdoz.
Who is HULA!?
Hula! a.k.a. Lamar Hula Mahone is a songwriter.
- also known as Hula, Hot Hands Hula
- profession: Songwriter, singer, composer
- member of musical groups:
- read more about Lamar Hula Mahone (singer)
Hula! a.k.a. Hula is a musical group.
- albums: "Threshold", "The Best Of", "Get the Habit", "Black Wall Blue", "Poison", "Black Pop Workout", "Fever Car", "Cut From Inside", "Freeze Out", "Murmur", "Walk on Stalks of Shattered Glass", "Voice"
Hula! a.k.a. Hula is a zoo animal.
- zoo: Whipsnade Zoo since
- Hula! a.k.a. Hula is a small village in southern Lebanon on the southern side of the Litani river near the Lebanese-Israeli borders. It is located 750 meters above the sea-level.
- also known as Hula, Lebanon
- part of Lebanon
- Hula! a.k.a. Hula is one of the woredas in the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples' Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Sidama Zone, Hula is bordered on the south by the Oromia Region, on the west by Dara, on the northwest by Aleta Wendo, on the north by Bursa, and on the east by Bona Zuria. The major town in Hula is Hagere Selam. Woredas of Bursa and Bona Zuria were separated from Hula.
- part of Ethiopia
- Hula! a.k.a. Kasenyi Airport is an airport in Uganda. It is one of the forty six airports in the country.
- Hula! a.k.a. Hula is a dance form accompanied by chant or song. It was developed in the Hawaiian Islands by the Polynesians who originally settled there. The hula dramatizes or portrays the words of the oli or mele in a visual dance form.
- Hula! a.k.a. Hula was an open source mail and calendar project based on open standards announced on February 15, 2005 by Novell.
- official website: www.hula-project.org
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for HULA!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of HULA!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of HULA!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of HULA! to see it in context!