Huzaima bint Nasser
On this page:
Who is Huzaima bint Nasser?
Huzaima bint Nasser was an Arabian princess, Sharifa of Mecca. Her father was Prince Nasser bin 'Ali Pasha. She was his younger twin daughter. In 1904, in Istanbul, she married the prince Faisal son of the Sharif of Mecca. Their first born was a daughter, Azza, followed by other two girls, Rajiha and Raifi'a, and finally by a boy Ghazi, the future king of Iraq.
- also known as حزيمة بنت الشريف ناصر
- born in (131 years ago) in Mecca, child of Nasser ibn Ali and Dilber Hanum
- nationality: Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria
- Marriage with Faisal I of Iraq between and (29 years)
- parent of
- died on (79 years ago) in Baghdad
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Huzaima bint Nasser
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: