I Travel Alone
is an acrostic for ita.
On this page:
- country: Norway
- languages: Norwegian Language, English Language, German Language
- producer: Yngve Sæther
- executive producer: Sigve Endresen
- production design by Tuva Hølmebakk & Camilla Lindbråten
- Rolf Kristian Larsen as Jarle Klepp
- Amina Eleonora Bergrem as Lotte
- Pål Sverre Valheim Hagen as Hasse Ognatun
- Ingrid Bolsø Berdal as Herdis Snartemo
- Trine Wiggen as Sara Klepp
- Marte Opstad as Anette Hansen
- Marko Iversen Kanic as Arild Bømlo
- Henriette Steenstrup as Grete Stranderbarm
- Gustaf Hammarsten as Robert Göteborg
- Loekke Calle as Buss passasjer
- Trond-Viggo Torgersen as Legen
- Ingvild Holthe Bygdnes as Borgny
- Raul Cepeda as Hernan
- Ester Marie Grenersen as Hilde
- Ina-Therese Grevstad as Flyvertinne
- casting by Jørn Berge Larsen
- cinematography by Philip Øgaard
- edited by Lars Apneseth
- music by John Erik Kaada
- costume design by Sofie Rage Larsen
- set decoration by Kathrine Solhoff
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.ichreiseallein.de
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for I Travel Alone
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about I Travel Alone
Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.
Anagrams of I TRAVEL ALONE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of I Travel Alone!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of I Travel Alone to see it in context!