On this page:
Definition of IAb
What does IAb mean?
- [law enforcement] internal affairs bureau
- synonym: IAD
IAB a.k.a. The Interactive Advertising Bureau is an advertising business organization that develops industry standards, conducts research, and provides legal support for the online advertising industry. The organization represents a large number of the most prominent media outlets globally, but mostly in the United States and in Europe.
- read more about Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Iab a.k.a. McConnell Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base located four miles southeast of the central business district of Wichita, a city in Sedgwick County, Kansas, United States. The base was named in honor of Wichita brothers Fred and Thomas McConnell, both Air Force pilots and World War II veterans. It is the home of Air Mobility Command's 22d Air Refueling Wing, Air Force Reserve Command's 931st Air Refueling Group, and the Kansas Air National Guard's 184th Intelligence Wing.
- also known as Mc Connell Afb Airport
- part of United States of America
- IAB a.k.a. Industrial Arts Building: The Nebraska State Fair was permanently located in Lincoln, Nebraska, in 1901. During an early period of fair expansion and due to the great need of agricultural exhibits, a new Agriculture Hall was constructed in 1913 at a cost of $100,000. The 93,500 square foot trapezoidal-shaped building had a green space and fountain inside. Natural lighting came from large skylights. The building is 300 feet on the north, 300 feet on the west, 366 feet on the south and 90 feet on the east. Approximately two stories in height at the exterior, it rises to nearly four stories at the interior and contains a 36 foot wide mezzanine around the perimeter at the interior.
- read more about Industrial Arts Building
IAb a.k.a. MHC class II I-A beta is a protein.
- read more about MHC class II I-A beta
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for IAb
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Being the Essentials of Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra and Trigonometry by Claude Irwin Palmer
Thus, A=iab is an equation.
Critical Care Nursing in a Nutshell by Michele Angell Angell Landrum, ADN, RN, CCRN
An IAB is a catheter with a balloon tip that connects to a computer and monitor that controls the balloon's function, which is referred to as counterpulsation. The intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) works when the cardiac muscle rests, and it rests ...
Clinical Implications of Bayés’ Syndrome by Adrian Baranchuk, MD
Advanced IAB is a separate entity from atrial enlargement and had been demonstrated to be an independent risk factor for the development of AF in a variety of clinical syndromes. It will be necessary to assess large population registries and ...
Civilizing the Internet (1998)
Global Concerns and Efforts Toward Regulation by Joseph Migga Kizza
Internet Architecture Board (IAB) IAB is an advisory group of the Internet Society dealing with the technical aspects of the Internet standards for the global Internet and intranets and focusing more particularly, though not exclusively, on the ...
OSI, TCP/IP, LANs, MANs, WANs, Implementation, Management, and Maintenance by James Edwards, Richard Bramante
Following are some important terms that pertain to the standards process within the IETF: Internet Architecture Board (IAB) — The IAB is a committee within the IETF. It is responsible for defining and managing the rules for the Internet's ...
by Cisco Systems, Inc
Internet Activities Board (IAB)—IAB is a group of internetwork researchers who discuss issues pertinent to the Internet and set Internet policies through decisions and task forces. The IAB designates some Request For Comments (RFC) ...
by Azmi Omar, Muhamad Abduh, Raditya Sukmana
Islamic Accepted Bill (IAB) is the Shariah equivalent to the conventional Banker's Acceptance. IAB is a bill of exchange drawn on or drawn by a bank, payable at a specific ...
by J.K. Petersen
the IAB is a coordinating and policy- setting board for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) and the Internet Research Task Force (IRTF). All three bodies were combined under the aegis of the ...
Protecting Digital Resources by Robert C Newman
The IAB is an independent committee of researchers and professionals with a technical interest in the health and evolution of the Internet system. Membership changes with time to adjust to the current realities of the research interests of the ...
by Martin Uren
HDTV: High definition television HDVS: Highdefinition video system HF: Highfrequency HFC: Hybrid fibrecoax HPA:Highpower amplifier HPF: Highpass filter HTML:HyperTextmarkuplanguage HTTP: HyperText transport protocol Hz: Hertz IAB: ...
Terms and Acronyms by Brad Hansen
and the Internet Architecture Board (IAB). The secondistechnicaldevelopment, which is handled by the Internet Engineering TaskForce(IETF)andtheInternet ...
by Mrinal Talukdar
IAB (Internet Architecture Board) The ...
by Xerxes Mazda, Fraidoon Mazda
Internet Activities Board (IAB): Initialbody setup to administer the Internet, primarily associated with the NationalScience Foundation and the US Departmentof Defence. See Internet ArchitectureBoard (IAB). Internet addresses: The address ...
by Ernest E. Heimbach
iab Bitter. iab iab 00 To ...
by J.K. Petersen
Internet Activities Board IAB. Established in 1983 to replace the Internet Configuration Control Board, the IAB subsequently came under the umbrella of the Internet Architecture Board. See Internet Architecture Board. Internet Architecture ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for IAb
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about IAb
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about IAb
Explanation of IAB's Eligibility of Benefits Statement
Quotes about IAb
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'IAB"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of I1A1B3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of IAB
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of IAb!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of IAb to see it in context!