Ian Charleson (actor)
On this page:
Who is Ian Charleson?
Ian Charleson was a Scottish stage and film actor. He is best known internationally for his starring role as Olympic athlete and missionary Eric Liddell, in the Oscar-winning 1981 film Chariots of Fire. He is also well known for his portrayal of Rev. Charlie Andrews in the 1982 Oscar-winning film Gandhi.
- born on (66 years ago) in Edinburgh
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, singer
- died on (25 years ago) in London of hiv/aids
- buried in Portobello Cemetery
- TV series: "Oxbridge Blues"
- nomination: - nominated to Laurence Olivier Award for Actor of the Year in a New Play - "Fool For Love"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ian Charleson (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of IAN CHARLESON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ian Charleson!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ian Charleson for some fun with words!