On this page:
- Ian Ward: Ian James Ward is a former English cricketer. He was a left-handed opening batsman and an occasional right-arm medium-pace bowler.
- born on (43 years ago)
- nationality: England
- Ian Ward, commonly known as Mr Ward in media reports, was an Australian Aboriginal elder from Warburton, Western Australia who died after being transported in the back of a prison van in the Western Australian outback.
- also known as Mr Ward
- born in (55 years ago)
- ethnicity: Indigenous Australians
- died on (8 years ago)
- Ian Ward is a mixologist, bartender, and culinary designer. He is also the creator of various mixed drinks and cocktails.
- Ian Ward is an author.
- born in (53 years ago)
- written works: "The World of automobiles", "Justice, Humanity and the New World Order", "Athletics for student and coach", "An Introduction to Critical Legal Theory", "A Guide to Eclectus Parrots as Pet and Aviary Birds", "A kingdom for a stage, princes to act", "The Magic Of The Matrix", "The Inkpen Way", "Alias Chin Peng"
- Ian Ward is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: The Maiden and the Princess
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ian Ward
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Leach, Geoff Stokes, Ian Ward
Ian Ward is a reader in the Department of Government x Contributors.
An Integrated Approach to Energy, Health and Operational Performance by Dejan Mumovic, Mat Santamouris
Ian Ward is a Reader in ...
by Alan Fenna, Jane Robbins, John Summers
Ian Ward is a Reader in Politics at the University of Queensland. John Warhurst is an Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the Australian National University. viii Acknowledgments The authors and publisher would especially like to.
by Ooi Keat Gin
As Told to Ian Ward and Norma Miraflor. Singapore: Media Masters, 2003. Fong Chong Pik. Fong Chong Pik. The Memoirs of a Malayan Communist Revolutionary. Petaling Jaya, Malaysia: Strategic Information Research and Development ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ian Ward
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of IAN WARD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ian Ward!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ian Ward to see it in context!