On this page:
- Ibrahima a.k.a. Ibrahima Baldé, known as Ibrahima and sometimes Ibra, is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays for FC Kuban Krasnodar in Russia as a forward.
- read more about Ibrahima Baldé
- Ibrahima a.k.a. Ibby Djimde is a basketball player for the Illinois Fighting Illini men's basketball team.
- read more about Ibby Djimde
There are other people with Ibrahima in their name, like Ibrahima Boy, Ibrahima Fall, Ibrahima Faye, Ibrahima Kone, Ibrahima Sane, ibrahima sané, Ibrahima Sarr, Ibrahima Wade, Ibrahima Gueye, Ibrahima Keita and many others.
- Ibrahima is a fictional character from the 2004 film Moolaadé.
- Ibrahima is a fictional character from the 2012 dramatic short film A Chjána.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ibrahima
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerzy Jan Lerski
Koczy, "Relacja o Słowianach Ibrahima Ibn Jakuba," Teki Historyczne HI/1 (1949); T. Kowalski (ed.) , Relacja Ibrahima b.
by Anthony G. Pazzanita
Two Black Africans, Ibrahima Mokhtar Sarr and Ba Mamadou Alassane, also ...
by Richard Bradshaw, Juan Fandos-Rius
Fall, Ibrahima D. “Report of a Multidisciplinary Mission to the Central African Republic, ...
by Amy Wenzel
For example, Ibrahima Sow described an African sub-Saharan personality model and several Asian psychologists suggested considering specific personality traits to describe behaviors in an interpersonal context (e.g., renqing that assesses the level of reciprocity in a relationship or the construct of harmony). A combined emic-etic approach allows taking into account both universal and culture-specific aspects of personality. Such an approach has, for example, been used to develop ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ibrahima
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ibrahima
Photo credit: barry.pousman
View more pictures about Ibrahima Sylla.
Scrabble value of I1B3R1A1H4I1M3A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of IBRAHIMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ibrahima!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ibrahima to see it in context!