On this page:
"Ilaaka" is a 1989 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Aziz Sejawal, starring Dharmendra, Raakhee, Mithun Chakraborty, Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Amrita Singh, Amrish Puri and Om Puri.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Raju Mavani & Jyoti Guha
- art direction by R. Verman Shetty
- written by Javed Siddiqui
- Dharmendra as Inspector Dharam Verma
- Madhuri Dixit as Vidya
- Bharat Bhushan as Man with suitcase
- Sanjay Dutt as Inspector Suraj Verma
- Amrita Singh as Sub-Inspector Neha Singh
- Mithun Chakraborty as Raja
- Amrish Puri as Nagar
- Dalip Tahil as Niranjan
- A.K. Hangal as School-master
- Goga Kapoor as Sami
- Raakhee Gulzar as Mrs. Dharam Verma
- Mac Mohan as Mohan
- Johnny Lever as Chhote Sami
- Om Puri as Bheema
- Avtar Gill as Becharam
- Jagdeep as Havaldar Thanedar Tehsildar Singh
- cinematography by Arvind Laad
- edited by Waman B. Bhosle & Gurudutt Shirali
- music by Shravan Rathod, Nadeem Saifee
- costume design by Leena Daru, Farida Siddiqui, Rupama
- genres: Action Film, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (25 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ilaaka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of I1L1A1A1K5A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ILAAKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ilaaka!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ilaaka for some fun with words!