Imi is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
- Imi a.k.a. Imogen Poots: Imogen Gay Poots is an English actress. She is best known for playing Tammy in 28 Weeks Later.
- read more about Imogen Poots (actress)
- Imi was a king of the Akkadian Empire from 2257 to BC. He fought for the power in Akkad after the death of Shar-Kali-Sharri.
- IMI a.k.a. The Indian Music Industry is a trust that represents the recording industry distributors in India. It was founded on February 28, 1936 as Indian Phonographic Industry. It is the 2nd oldest music industry organization in the world that was involved in protecting copyrights of music producers and supporting growth of music entertainment industry. In 1994, it was renamed as Indian Music Industry and represented India at the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. It is also registered with the West Bengal Societies Registration Act. All major music labels in India are part of this association. Record companies like Saregama India Ltd., Universal Music, Tips, Venus, Sony Music Entertainment, Crescendo, Virgin Records, Magnasound, Milestone, Times Music and several other prominent national and regional labels are part of the IMI. The IMI represents over 75% of all legal music sales in India.
- read more about Indian Music Industry
- Imi a.k.a. Anamgura Language: Anamgura, or Ikundun, is a Papuan language of Madang Province, Papua New Guinea.
- also known as Mindivi, Ikundun
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Imi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M. Bauer, J. Trondal
IMI is a virtual network for sharing information between the decentralized competent authorities involved in a particular transnational...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Lyci'imi is a genus of trees or shrubs, often thorny, with a cylindrical or narrowly bellshapcd corolla and a juicy berry; L. crimparum is a stragglin climber often cultivated under the name 0 tea-plant. For Aha see NIGIH'SIIADE; A. Belladonna ...
by George G. Kaufman
IMI is a public-law institution whose capital is held 50% by the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (a public financial institutions owned by the Treasury Department) and the remainder by savings banks, credit institutions, and insurance and financial ...
Journal of Health, Physical Education, Recreation
Imi is a strong incentive for the adolescent. For ex the first "terrible" step of assuming positions f< foxtrot will be much less painful if "Coach" and Instructor are establishing the pattern. It is perhaps more important in this phase of e tion than in ...
by Andrew Jackson Graham
Imi'ondeeuüí, lmpon'denrs, Empend- Baya Impobubitt, lmporoaiU, Етр-Еаув-Тсе. Impobous, impo*rus, Emp-Raya. Import, import*, Emp-Beu Importable, irapört- abel, Emp-Ret-Bcl. Importance, Important, ж Emp1. Important, important, uu, ...
The World's most comprehensive list of English-language medical abbreviations and acronyms by Burt Vance
IMHA = Institute of Musculoskeletal Health and Arthritis IMHP = iodomercurihydroxypropane IMHT = indirect microhemagglutination test IMI = immunologically measurable insulin IMI = imminent myocardial infarction; impending myocardial ...
uberis IMI does not appear to be influenced by season of year or breed, but was the predominant cause of mastitis in unmilked cows, and S. uberis mastitis increased significantly in older cows. In the absence of antibiotic ...
Volume 28 - Lactic Acid to Magnesium Supply-Demand Relationships by John J. McKetta Jr
cubic meter imi) meter im) meter im) meter im) meter im) newton square meter iN m') newton. square meter iN m:) ampere. meter iA m) newton iN) kilogram ...
Lexicon universae rei numariae veterum et praecipue graecorum ac romanorum cum observationibus antiquariis geographicis ... edidit Io. Christophorus Rasche. Praefatus est Christ. Gottl. Heyne (1805)
Supplementorum tomus tertius. Seu totius operis tomi 7. pars 2. HO-IX by Johann Christoph Rasche
Истоки; _ ' l IMI'.` multiplican» lrnperatorisk . »im-perii R. in'ßitum vel. >aß. u . _ IMI". Ioeo IMPI'. Imperator". . Alexander Bev., "ur-L_ IMP. PRO.. incufae litrerae. n. Цех-отв.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Imi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Imi
IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE
Machine Gun Vegas
Photo credit: big-ashb
View more pictures about Imi Knoebel.
Video about Imi
IHSAN IMI True meaning of love
See also the pronunciation examples of Imi!
Scrabble value of I1M3I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of IMI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Imi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Imi to see it in context!