On this page:
- Definition of the adjective inaccessible
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for inaccessible
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for inaccessible
- Photos about inaccessible
- Video language resources about inaccessible
- Quotes about inaccessible
- Scrabble value of I1N1A1C3C3E1S1S1I1B3L1E1
- Share this page
Inaccessible is a member of the word family access, included in the Academic Word List by Dr. Averil Coxhead, which contains the 570 most frequent word families used in academic texts from a variety of subject areas, of interest for students that learn the words most needed to study at tertiary institutions.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective inaccessible
What does inaccessible mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more inaccessible / most inaccessible
- capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all
- synonym of inaccessible: unaccessible
- antonym of inaccessible: accessible
- similar: outback / remote; pathless / roadless / trackless / untracked / untrod / untrodden; out of reach / unapproachable / unreachable / unreached; un-come-at-able / un-get-at-able / ungetatable
- attribute: accessibility / availableness / availability / handiness = the quality of being at hand when needed
- not capable of being obtained
Alternative definition of the adjective inaccessible
- not able to be accessed; out of reach; inconvenient
- not able to be reached; unattainable
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for inaccessible
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An English-Avesta Dictionary (1909)
by Kavasji Edalji Kanga, Bamanji Nasarvanji Dhabhar
Inaccessible, ***, * cf. Sk, afta Yt. | 1 ...
by Catherine Cavagnaro, William T. Haight, II
inaccessible cardinal (weakly) /is...
Encyclopaedia Metropolitana; Or, Universal Dictionary of Knowledge on an Original Plan Comprising the Twofold Advantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings Edited by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose (1845)
Mixed sciences, vol. 4
When placed upon a steep rock, too hard to be either breached or mined and too elevated for the escalade, it may be considered inaccessible; and it would, moreover, have the advantage of commanding reverse and plunging fires, from which ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for inaccessible
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about inaccessible
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about inaccessible
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of inaccessible!
Quotes about inaccessible
Creation is not taking place now, so far as can be observed. Therefore, it was accomplished sometime in the past, if at all, and thus is inaccessible to the scientific method. (Henry M. Morris)
more quotes about inaccessible...
Scrabble value of I1N1A1C3C3E1S1S1I1B3L1E1
The value of this 12-letter word is 18 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine