On this page:
- Definition of the adjective inflated
- Definition of the verb inflated
- Phrases with inflated
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for inflated
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for inflated
- Photos about inflated
- Video language resources about inflated
- Quotes about inflated
- Scrabble value of I1N1F4L1A1T1E1D2
- Anagrams of INFLATED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective inflated
What does inflated mean as an attribute of a noun?
- enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness
- pretentious (especially with regard to language or ideals)
Alternative definition of the adjective inflated
- Filled with air or fluid
- Expanded; in a state of inflation, of abnormally increased size, amount, etc.
- synonym: bloated
- [economics]: In a state of higher cost.
- synonym: bulging
- [context: figuratively] Pompous; arrogant (of a person or ego)
- synonym: expanded
- [context: figuratively] Containing excessive, meaningless words, particularly for show
- synonym: filled
- Higher that the true figure
- synonym: swelled
Definition of the verb inflated
What does inflated mean as a doing word?
- past of inflate
Phrases with inflated
- Inflated Sedge
- Inflated Whelk
- Inflated Macoma
- Inflated Yoldia
- Inflated Floater
- Inflated Pandora
- Inflated Diplodon
- Inflated Duckweed
- Inflated Mud Crab
- Inflated Olsynium
- Inflated Axinopsid
- Inflated Grasswidow
- Inflated Spiny Crab
- Inflated Stilt Crab
- Inflated Toothshell
- Inflated Beardtongue
- Inflated Heelsplitter
- Inflated-Scale Flatsedge
- Inflated Narrow-Leaf Sedge
- Western Inflated Sedge
View more phrases with the word inflated in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for inflated
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica, Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature (1823)
Ovate, inflated, slightly grooved and undulated with white; aperture toothless; 6 inches long. West Indies. Lister, t. 984. f. 43. 4. Ovate, with transverse convex ribs; pillar wrinkled; outer lip toothed and thickened; 24 inches long. Amboyna, &c.
The Elementary Principles, Construction, Operation and Repair of Automobiles, Gasoline Engines and Automobile Electric Systems; Including Trucks, Tractors, and Motorcycles, Simple, Thorough and Practical by Andrew Lee Dyke
Demountable tire inflated on the demountable rim carried on the side of the car or the rear, ready to put , in the place of a damaged tire. One piece Clincher. mountable Clincher, Reversible Q. D. Rims. Detaching and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for inflated
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about inflated
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about inflated
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of inflated!
Quotes about inflated
What is inflated too much, will burst into fragments.
more quotes about inflated...
Scrabble value of I1N1F4L1A1T1E1D2
The value of this 8-letter word is 12 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of INFLATED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of inflated!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of inflated to see it in context!