On this page:
Definition of the noun Inkaba
What does Inkaba mean as a name of something?
Inkaba is a genus of Trochidae, described by Herbert in 1992.
- synonym: genus Inkaba
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- family: Trochidae
- species Inkaba tonga
"Inkaba" is a book by Makubalo.
- Inkaba is a genus of sea snails, marine gastropod mollusks in the family Trochidae, the top snails.
- iNkaba is a SAFTA award nominated TV series.
- begun on and completed on
- created by John Kani
- Golden Horn Award for Best Editor of a TV Soap nomination for Gilbert Makhafola & Magdamarie van Rooyen
- Golden Horn Award for Best Art Direction in a TV Soap nomination for Nerina Du Plessis
- Golden Horn Award for Best Cinematography in a TV Soap nomination for Hector Dludla
- Golden Horn Award for Best TV Soap (Public Vote)
Phrases with Inkaba
Printed books with definitions for Inkaba
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Johan H de Beer
Inkaba is an isiXhosa word that signifies 'togetherness';. Inkabaye Africa (IyA) is a major German-South African multidisciplinary earth science project, led by Maarten de Wit (originally at the University of Cape Town, and since 2012 at the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Inkaba
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of I1N1K5A1B3A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of INKABA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Inkaba!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Inkaba to find many related words and phrases!