On this page:
Definition of the noun Intermedialia
What does Intermedialia mean as a name of something?
Intermedialia is a genus of Walchiidae, described by Yu, Yang & Wu in 1979.
- synonyms: genus Intermedialia / Jianxia / genus Jianxia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- family: Walchiidae
Phrases with Intermedialia
Phrases starting with the word Intermedialia:
- Intermedialia Hegu
- Intermedialia Xidun
- Intermedialia Bingbi
- Intermedialia Xuedun
- Intermedialia Yunensis
- Intermedialia Fenestrulata
- Intermedialia Guangxiensis
Phrase ending with the word Intermedialia:
Other phrases containing the word Intermedialia:
- Species Intermedialia Hegu
- Species Intermedialia Xidun
- Species Intermedialia Bingbi
- Species Intermedialia Xuedun
- Species Intermedialia Yunensis
- Species Intermedialia Fenestrulata
- Species Intermedialia Guangxiensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Intermedialia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of I1N1T1E1R1M3E1D2I1A1L1I1A1
The value of this 13-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Intermedialia to find many related words and phrases!