On this page:
- Definition of the adjective interminable
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Interminable
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Interminable
- Photos about Interminable
- Video about Interminable
- Quotes about Interminable
- Scrabble value of I1N1T1E1R1M3I1N1A1B3L1E1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective interminable
What does interminable mean as an attribute of a noun?
- tiresomely long; seemingly without end
Alternative definition of the adjective interminable
- Existing or occurring without interruption or end; ceaseless, unending.
Definition of the adjective interminable for high school students
- without possibility of end
- example: The fact that biology lectures came just before lunch made them seem interminable.
The adjective interminable is considered to be a word that all college-aspiring students should know and understand, so it frequently appears on the SAT, ACT and other college admissions tests.
"Interminable" is a musical album of Trylok.
- released in (19 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Interminable
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Merriam-Webster, Inc
everlasting adj Everlasting, endless, interminable, unceasing are comparable when they mean continuing on and on without end.
Middle English Dictionary (1969)
by Hans Kurath
interminable adj. [L & OF] Without end, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Interminable
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Interminable
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Interminable
Video shows what interminable means. Existing or occurring without interruption or end; ceaseless, unending.. Interminable Meaning. How to pronounce ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Interminable!
Quotes about Interminable
The tension between ""yes"" and ""no,"" between ""I can"" and ""I cannot,"" makes us feel that, in so many instances, human life is an interminable debate with one's self. (Anatole Broyard)
more quotes about interminable...
Scrabble value of I1N1T1E1R1M3I1N1A1B3L1E1
The value of this 12-letter word is 16 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Interminable to see it in context!