On this page:
- Definition of the adjective internal
- Definition of the noun internal
- Phrases with Internal
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Internal
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Internal
- Photos about Internal
- Video language resources about Internal
- Quotes about Internal
- Scrabble value of I1N1T1E1R1N1A1L1
- Share this page
The word internal and its family (internalise, internalised, internalises, internalising, internally) are included in the Academic Word List by Dr. Averil Coxhead, which contains the 570 most frequent word families used in academic texts from a variety of subject areas, of interest for students that learn the words most needed to study at tertiary institutions.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective internal
What does internal mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more internal / most internal
- happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface
- occurring within an institution or community
- inside the country
- located inward
- innermost or essential
Alternative definition of the adjective internal
- inside of something
- within the body
- concerned with the domestic affairs of a nation, state or other political community.
- concerned with the non-public affairs of a company or other organisation
Definition of the noun internal
What does internal mean as a name of something?
Specialised definition of the noun internal
Glossary of sports
located within or affecting the inside of something, especially the inside of the body (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
between the members of a team (2006. Dictionary of Sport and Exercise Science. A&C Black Publishers Ltd)
Internal is a record label.
Internal is a musical group, record producers.
- also known as (In)ternal
- album: "Dysfunctional Subconscious"
"Internal" is a composition.
- music by James Ruskin
Internal is a martial art category.
Phrases with Internal
- internal ear
- Internal link
- internal angle
- internal drive
- Internal Exile
- internal organ
- internal rhyme
- Internal energy
- Internal Affairs
- internal auditor
- internal control
- internal revenue
- Internal conflict
- Internal Diameter
- internal medicine
- internal secretion
- internal combustion
- internal iliac vein
- internal respiration
- internal iliac artery
View more phrases with the word Internal in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Internal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis]. (1839)
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
Internal. External. Right. Left. External, Superficial. Internal, Deep-seated. USED AS ADVERBS. New Terms. Old Term,.
Dictionary of Military Terms (2009)
by U.S. Department of Defense
internal defense and development — The full range of measures taken by a nation to promote its growth and to protect itself from subversion, lawlessness, and insurgency. It focuses on building viable institutions ...
A Dictionary of Dentistry (2010)
by Robert Ireland
Internal and external carotid arteries. Features include carotid sinus, and carotid body. Ascending pharyngeal, superior thyroid, lingual, facial, occipital, posterior auricular, maxillary, ...
by Alireza Bahadori, Chikezie Nwaoha, Malcolm William Clark
Internal Cutter: A mechanical, chemical, or explosive device capable of severing the pipe from the inside. Internal Filter Cake: Filtration control by particles smaller than the pore bridging size that invade the pores and bridge within the pore ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Internal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Internal
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Burnsey (AKA Sean Burns)
- Internal communication
Meru uses its taxi screens as internal communication for its drivers...
Photo credit: Unlisted Sightings
- Mapping Internal Land
Photo credit: shannonkringen
- Internal Illumination
Photo credit: Nick Bramhall
View more pictures about Internal bleeding.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Internal
Click on an item to play that video:
- Locus of Control Definition and Examples of Internal and External
- Internal Meaning
Video shows what internal means. inside of something. within the body. concerned with the domestic affairs of a nation, state or other political community..
- Internal Definition - Derek Fisher [Official Music Video]
Official Music Video for "Derek Fisher" [Prod. by Paul Cabbin] Artist: Internal Definition (@InternalDef)...
- Total Internal Reflection Demo & Explanation
- Curso de Ingles online 140 THE BODY VOCABULARY internal parts
- Growth for meaning, creating internal joy.
- INTERNAL DIALECT
- Total Internal Reflection Part II: Explanation
Explanation of total internal reflection. By James Dann for ck12.org CC-BY-NC-SA.
- Dope Mine Harvest - Internal Dialect
- McCarran Internal Security Act -- App Explanation
App Exploration Project -- Dutton, Period 3 McCarran Internal Security Act.
- Explanation of Internal Rate of Return in Microsoft Excel
A brief demonstration and explanation of internal rate of return using Microsoft Excel.
- History Illustrated: Definition: Internal
- 5 Ply Internal Lumber Band Explanation
- Internal Rate of Return | An Explanation
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Internal audit services
- What Is The Definition Of Pacemaker, internal Medical School Terminology Dictionary
- What Is The Definition Of Vein, internal jugular
- The Importance of Internal Language
- Sander Wolters: "Neorealism and the internal language of topoi"
Speaker: Sander Wolters (Radboud University Nijmegen) Title: Neorealism and the internal language of topoi Event: First workshop on quantum toposophy ...
- Firestorm internal: Mirrors test (check description)
1) Mirrors code is made by Zi Ree, check out her cool movies...
- Internal Audit Manager Description
Video Presentation for Business Communication 231.
- Internal vs External Language and Communication
Non-profits often use language that makes sense "internally" but does not communicate a message effectively when used with a wider audience. Internal ...
- Internal Computer Description
- NLP Meta Programmes - Motivational Language - Internal External
- Modular Soul - Internal Description [Techno]
Modular Soul's new single Internal Description with a promo sample. Buy this Techno record at: Amazon: ...
- Onkyo Receiver TXNR636 - Internal Short - Problem Description
Onkyo Receiver TXNR636 - Internal Short - Problem Description. This video describes the problems with the Onkyo Receiver TXNR636 and the internal short ...
- Internal Growth Rate - Corporate Finance - Business Dictionary -...
- Robert Lawlor - Language, Perception, Reality, Internal Images, Senses
Robert Lawlor - Language, Perception, Reality, Internal Images, Senses.
- Nook Simple Touch - Fora Dictionary in the internal reader
Download patched apk -...
- Description and review of all 8 internal text structures
View more videos about Internal Ear, Internal link, Internal Exile, Internal Organ, Internal rhyme, Internal energy, Internal Affairs, Internal control, Internal medicine, Internal Combustion, Internal Jugular Vein, and Internal Revenue Service.
See also the pronunciation examples of Internal!
Quotes about Internal
There is an expression now that is commonly used about these so-called internal conflicts which are not really internal, because they have connections to the outside world. (Lakhdar Brahimi)
more quotes about internal...
Scrabble value of I1N1T1E1R1N1A1L1
The value of this 8-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Internal to see it in context!