On this page:
Who is Irma Adelman?
Irma Adelman: Irma Glicman Adelman is an American economist. She is a professor in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the Graduate School of the University of California, Berkeley since 1979. She has made important contributions in the field of development economics. She was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 1974.
- also known as Адельман, Ирма
- born on (85 years ago) in Chernivtsi
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of California, Berkeley
- profession: Economist
- written works: "The theory and design of economic development", "Social Effects", "Theories of economic growth and development", "Dynamics and income distribution", "Income distrtibution policy in developing countries", "Practical Approaches Development Planning", "World Petroleum Market", "A factor analysis of the interrelationship between social and political variables and percapita gross national product", "Society, politics & economic development", "Institutions and development strategies", "Income distribution policy in the developing countries", "A growth model for Korea"
Printed books with definitions for Irma Adelman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Amnon Levy-Livermore
Irma Adelman is a professor in the Graduate School and Forsyth Hunt Chair holder at the University of California at Berkeley.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Irma Adelman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Irma Adelman for some fun with words!