On this page:
- Israel Cohen was an Anglo-Jewish, Zionist leader, writer, and journalist.
- born in (137 years ago) in Manchester
- nationality: United Kingdom, England
- profession: Publisher, editor, writer
- died in (55 years ago) in London
- written works: "An anthology of Hebrew essays", "The rebirth of Israel", "Contemporary Jewry", "Theodor Herzl, founder of political Zionism", "The plague of anti-Semitism", "Zionist work in Palestine", "The German attack on the Hebrew schools in Palestine", "The Jews in the war", "Britain's nameless ally", "A Jewish pilgrimage", "The journal of a Jewish traveller", "The Turkish persecution of the Jews", "The situation in Palestine", "Anti-Semitism in Germany", "Travels in Jewry", "Jewish life in modern times"
- Israel Cohen is a former Israeli footballer who in 2002 while playing for Hapoel Haifa was suspected of Match fixing.
- born on (44 years ago) in Lod
- Israel Cohen is the co-founder of I & G Cohen.
- Israel Cohen is the father of Riff Cohen.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Israel Cohen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Jewish Encyclopedia (1907)
A Descriptive Record of the History, Religion, Literature, and Customs of the Jewish People from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Cyrus Adler, Isidore Singer
ABRAHAM BEN ISRAEL COHEN RAPOPORT (“ Schrenzel“). See It.\r-oi-oa'r. ABRAHAM ISRAEL PEREYRA. l'|-;|u-:\ u.\. .\l§lt.\ll.\.\l l\ll \r;|.. ABRAHAM, JACOB.
Encyclopedia of Judaism (2005)
by Sara E. Karesh, Mitchell M. Hurvitz
Further reading: Israel Cohen, ...
by Peter Lamb
Israel Cohen, Mitchell. Zion and State : Nation, Class, and the Shaping of Modern Israel. New York: Columbia University ...
Bacon's Dictionary of Boston (1886)
by Edwin Monroe Bacon, George Edward Ellis
— President, Israel Cohen ; treasurer, J. Heller; secretary ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Israel Cohen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: