Iti is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Iti
What does Iti mean as a name of something?
Iti is a genus of Brassicaceae.
- synonym: genus Iti
- kingdom: Plantae
- phylum: Tracheophyta
- class: Magnoliopsida
- order: Brassicales
- family: Brassicaceae
- genus: Cardamine
Iti is a genus of Cardamineae.
- ITI a.k.a. The International Theatre Institute ITI is the world’s largest performing arts organization founded in 1948 by theatre and dance experts and UNESCO. Dedicated to performing arts, ITI advances UNESCO’s goals of mutual understanding and peace and advocates for the protection and promotion of cultural expressions, regardless of age, gender, creed or ethnicity. It works to these ends internationally and nationally in the areas of arts education, international exchange and collaboration, and youth training. ITI organizes the International Dance Day and World Theatre Day every year at the UNESCO, Paris.
- read more about International Theatre Institute
- Iti is a file format.
- Iti a.k.a. Itneg, Inlaod Language is an human language.
- also known as Tinggian, Inlaod, Tinguian
- ITI a.k.a. Institut Teknologi Indonesia is an educational institution.
- read more about Institut Teknologi Indonesia
- Iti a.k.a. alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor is a gene.
- also known as growth-inhibiting protein 19; Alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor (inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor, light chain; protein HC); Alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor; inter-alpha-trypsin; OTTHUMP00000063975; alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin
Phrases with Iti
- Genus Iti
- Oecetis Iti
- Rhodocybe Iti
- Ascogaster Iti
- Clitopilus Iti
- Parisolabis Iti
- species Oecetis iti
- Species Rhodocybe Iti
- Species Ascogaster Iti
- Species Clitopilus Iti
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Iti
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Innovation Networks (2012)
Concepts and Challenges in the European Perspective by Knut Koschatzky, Marianne Kulicke, Andrea Zenker
The ITI is a component of the regional landscape, but it is not necessarily devoted to the territory like an organ would be in a biological organism.
by János Kollár, Karen E. Smith, Alessio Corti
/ot under iti is a point of Q defined over a field extension k" /k of odd degree d" . We are done by induction on the degree of the extension. D ExERCISE l.l2. Prove Nishimura's lemma: If Y is smooth. Y' is prolective.
The Meaning of Nouns (2012)
Semantic Theory in Classical and Medieval India by M.M. Deshpande
For instance, the expression rāmah refers to a person named Rāma, while the expression rāmah iti refers to the word rāmah. In this respect the expression rāmah iti corresponds to the quotation 'Boston' in Quine's examples. An oft- quoted ...
Report, 1895-96 (1897)
by Kansas. Board of Irrigation survey and experiment
Iti is a 10- foot ...
by Sarah Grey Thomason, Terrence Kaufman
from suffixes taken from a vanishing noun class and from postpositions, respectively; similarly, the Indic quotative iti is a native morpheme, though its use to mark direct quotations is usually attributed to Dravidian substratum interference.
Volume 1: Europe by Peter Nagy, Phillippe Rouyer, Don Rubin
The ITI, it was felt, being affiliated with the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) at a higher level than the other international theatre associations, would be the right agency to bring the idea to fruition on ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Iti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Iti
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Iti
Iti namdeo talking in alien's language
ba ba ba ba.
Scrabble value of I1T1I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ITI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Iti!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Iti to see it in context!