On this page:
Definition of the noun ivy arum
What does ivy arum mean as a name of something?
- evergreen liana widely cultivated for its variegated foliage
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Epipremnum mooreense / species Epipremnum mooreense / Pothos aureus / species Pothos aureus / Rhaphidophora aurea / species Rhaphidophora aurea / Scindapsus aureus / species Scindapsus aureus / Epipremnum aureum
- synonyms of ivy arum: golden pothos / pothos
- more generic word: liana = a woody climbing usually tropical plant
- member of: Epipremnum / genus Epipremnum = small genus of evergreen lianas of southeastern Asia to western Pacific areas
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ivy Arum
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
English: Solomon Islands ivy arum, variegated philoden- dron, hunter's robe, golden pothos, devil's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ivy Arum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ivy Arum
If you need images about Ivy Arum for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ivy Arum to find many related words and phrases!