- J Lo a.k.a. Jennifer Lopez was born in July 24, 1969 in the Bronx, NYC. Currently married to Hispanic singer Marc Anthony, she is the mother of two. Jennifer Lopez, also known as J Lo is a singer, actress, dancer, song writer, record producer, entrepreneur, fashion designer and television producer. She was named by Forbes The Riches Person of Latin America descent in Hollywood and the Most Influential Hispanic Entertainer in America by People en Espaol 100 most influential Hispanics list. After finishing school she realized she wanted to be in the show business and her career started dancing in different rap videos and doing some appearances in different TV shows. She became famous when she starred in Selena in 1997 and got a Golden Globe Award nomination for it.
- read more about Jennifer Lopez
- J Lo a.k.a. Jason Lo is a Malaysian music artist, music producer, DJ and entrepreneur. He is sometimes known by the nicknames "LO" and "J Lo".
- read more about Jason Lo (singer)
- J Lo a.k.a. Jeremy Long is an actor and comedian.
- J Lo a.k.a. João Lopes is a screenwriter and film director.
Anagrams of J LO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of J Lo!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of J Lo for some fun with words!