On this page:
Who is Jack Bear?
Jack Bear was a costume designer.
- born on (95 years ago) in Indianapolis
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Costume designer
- died on (8 years ago) in Ferndale
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Costume Design - "Darling Lili", with Donald Brooks
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement In Costume Design - "The Julie Andrews Hour"
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement In Costume Design - "The Julie Andrews Hour"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jack Bear
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
COSTUME DESIGN: jack Bear. CAST: Charles Bronson (Chaney), james Coburn (Speed),jill Ireland (Lucy Simpson), Strother Martin (Poe), Margaret Blye (Gayleen Schoonover), Michael McGuire ( Gandil), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jack Bear
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jack Bear
Bastion Square, this one was in.
Photo credit: Nina A. J. G.
Anagrams of JACK BEAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Jack Bear!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Jack Bear for some fun with words!