On this page:
Who is Jane Ray?
Jane Ray is an English illustrator of children's books. She has illustrated over 30 books and has won the Smarties prize for the "Story of the Creation".
- born in (56 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Middlesex University
- profession: Illustrator
- written works: "Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden", "Historia de la Creacion, La", "Adan y Eva y el Jardin del Eden", "Le secret de la sirène", "Der kleine Frechdachs", "Puedes pescar una sirena?", "The Apple-Pip Princess", "Die Schöpfungsgeschichte", "Contes mythologiques", "L' histoire du premier Noël", "The Story of the Creation", "The twelve dancing princesses", "Die Weihnachtsgeschichte", "Contes de fées", "Elisa und die Meerjungfrau", "A Balloon for Grandad"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Nestlé Smarties Book Prize - "The Story of the Creation" (Gold Award, 6-8 years )
- nominated to Kate Greenaway Medal - "Jinnie Ghost"
- nominated to Kate Greenaway Medal - "The Lost Happy Endings"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Jane Ray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Newton Bateman, Paul Selby
Ward, Helen Gruber, Eliza Feigley, Jane Ray, Eleseph Ray, Matilda Seybold, Paulina Logan, Henry Harmon and Isaac H. Bogai-th. The Second Baptist ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jane Ray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Jane Ray
Fruit Crumble on Jane Ray Plate
Photo credit: Lori L. Stalteri
Anagrams of JANE RAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Jane Ray!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Jane Ray to learn how to say it correctly!