On this page:
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1984 film Diary for My Children.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1980 film Confidence.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1969 film The Confrontation.
- Janos is a fictional character from Styria.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1997 film Romani kris - Gypsy Lore.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1971 film Love.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1933 film The Verdict of Lake Balaton.
- Janos is a fictional character from the 1973 film 25 Fireman's Street.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 2008 film Virtually a Virgin.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 2002 film Pleasant Days.
- Janos a.k.a. János is a fictional character from the 1963 film A Cozy Cottage.
- Janos is a fictional character from the 1933 film Storm at Daybreak.
- Janos is a fictional film character.
- Janos is a fictional character from the 2009 film The Countess.
- Janos is a fictional character from the 1972 television film Particular Men.
- Janos a.k.a. Kövesi János is a fictional character from the 1976 film A Strange Role.
- read more about Kövesi János
"Janos" a.k.a. "János" is a book by János Plesch.
- also known as "János, the story of a doctor"
Janos is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Janos
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Janos
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
On John Berger (2015)
Janos is a year gone (p. 15) by the time John writes the first words of 'The Beginning', and so it is no beginning at all: it was composed after everything that follows it. John has discovered the diary, taken it, read it (with neither permission nor ...
LOUIS Hunyadi Janos Is a genuine Natural Laxative .Water. The chief reason why physicians prescribe Natural Laxative Waters is because they are known to contain, in a Natural state, active remedial substances. A Laxative Water which is ...
Active Middleware Services (2012)
From the Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Workshop on Active Middleware Services by Salim Hariri, Craig A. Lee, Cauligi S. Raghavendra
Janos: Janos is a Java-oriented active network operating system . Its objective is to develop a principled local operating system for active network nodes, which is oriented to executing untrusted Java byte code. The primary security focus is ...
Evenings with the Orchestra (1992)
A Norton Companion for Concert Goers by D. Kern Holoman
Duration: about 25 minutes Hary Janos is a daydreaming veteran of the Napoleonic wars.
Modern Tyrants (1994)
by Daniel Chirot
By “peripheral” societies Janos means those that are not the ...
A Guide for Listeners by Donald N. Ferguson
Hdry Janos is a comic opera, first produced at Budapest in 1926.* The music goes far to illuminate the character of the most unusual ...
Wisconsin Library Bulletin (1933)
Hary Janos Is a battered wooden soldier and Get- a-way is an old toy horse. They have some Incredible adventures into which are woven bits of folklore and tradition which make the tale fascinating to adults as well as to children for whom it Is ...
by Frank Pierce Foster
HUNYADI JANOS is an aperient mineral Water originally obtained in Buda-Pest, Hungary, but now more commonly used in an artificial form. The natural water contains about 157 parts in the thousand of sodium sulphate, a similar amount of ...
by R. C. S. Trahair, Robert L. Miller
K KADAR, JANOS (1912–1989). Janos Kadar was an alleged ...
Encyclopedia of Entomology (2008)
by John L. Capinera
Budapest, Hungary szerzemenyeknek, melyekkel Xdntus Janos az MNMdllattaniosztdlydtgazdagitotta.Pest,l&65.).
by Theodore Libbey
Hary Janos A musical entertainment in the style of a singspiel — with spoken dialogue — composed by Zoltan Kodaly to a libretto by Bela Paulini and Zsolt Harsanyi (based on the ...
by John H. Rosser
HUNYADI, JANOS . See BELGRADE; HUNGARY. HYDATIUS. Latin chronicler and Spanish bishop ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chrisholm
Gabor Dukes, Leopold Eotvos, J ozsei, baron Erdélyi, Janos Fay, Andras Fejér, Gyorgy Garay. Janos Gyong)ydsi, Istvan (Step on J okai, Maurus Josika, Mlklos ( Nicholas), baron Karmau, J ozsef Kazinczy, Ferencz Kemeny, Zsigmoud, baron ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Janos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Janos
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Budapest from janos hill
Hungarian parliament in the middle
Photo credit: gosubmit
- Alex Appella Janos Book 1a
Photo credit: Abecedarian Gallery
Video about Janos
Janos jagar slang 2010-07-13
See also the pronunciation examples of Janos!
Quotes about Janos
It is one of the maladies of our age to profess a frenzied allegiance to truth in unimportant matters, to refuse consistently to face her where graver issues are at stake. (Janos Arnay)
more quotes about janos...
Scrabble value of J8A1N1O1S1
The value of this 5-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine