On this page:
Definition of the noun jed'dah
What does jed'dah mean as a name of something?
- port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea; near Mecca
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- alternative spelling: Jeddah
- synonyms of Jed'dah: Jidda / Jiddah
- instance of: city / metropolis / urban center = a large and densely populated urban area; port = a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- part of: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia = an absolute monarchy occupying most of the Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Jed'dah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of JED'DAH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Jed'dah!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Jed'dah to find many related words and phrases!