On this page:
- Joel Hayden was an American politician who served as the 26th Lieutenant Governor for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts from 1863 to 1866.
- born on (217 years ago)
- died on (142 years ago)
- Joel Hayden was a nominee for the 1998 Gene Kelly Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- nomination: - nominated to Gene Kelly Award for Best Supporting Actor - "Damn Yankees"
- Joel Hayden is a film production designer.
- profession: Production designer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Joel Hayden
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Library of Universal Knowledge and an Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language ...
Joel Hayden, of a neighboring town, invented ...
Joel Hayden of Haydenville began to make flexible buttons in the States in the year 1834. Other countries have not been backward in this branch of industry. Bohemia, particularly at Prague and the neighbouring towns, is the great seat of the ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1890)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature
Joel Hayden of Haydenville # to make flexible buttons in the States in the year 34 . * Other countries have not been backward in this branch of industry. Bohemia, particularly at Prague and the neighbouring towns, is the great seat of the glass ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Joel Hayden
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of JOEL HAYDEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Joel Hayden!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Joel Hayden for some fun with words!