On this page:
- John Leahy is an American businessman. He is the current chief operating officer - customers at Airbus after being appointed to the position in July 2005, as well as the company's chief commercial officer since August 1994, and a member of the Airbus main board of management. Well known as one of the commercial aviation industry's prolific aircraft salesman, he made a significant contribution to the increase in Airbus' market share, from 18% in 1993 to 57% a decade later.
- John Leahy is a former Irish sportsperson. He played senior hurling with the Tipperary inter-county team from 1988 until 2003. He also represented Tipperary in all grades in Gaelic football. He is regarded as a great hurler in Tipperary.
- John Leahy: John Patrick Leahy was an Australian rules footballer who played two games for Melbourne during the 1961 season of the Victorian Football League.
- John Leahy: Sir John Leahy, KCMG is a former senior British diplomat. He later became Chairman of Lonrho. John has a wife and 4 children: 2 girls and 2 boys. All of which, now, have fully grown up.
- John Leahy a.k.a. John R. Leahy is an American professional sports broadcaster who is the play-by-play voice of the Division 1 Merrimack College ice hockey team, based in North Andover, Massachusetts and has been at this post since 2005. John was the play-by-play voice of the North Shore Spirit baseball club in the Canadian-American Association of Professional Baseball league from 2005 to 2007, and then was the voice of the Kalamazoo Kings baseball club in the 2008 and 2009 seasons. In 2010 John was the lead play-by-play voice of the Florence Freedom professional baseball team based out of Florence,Kentucky of the Frontier League of professional baseball. John was also previously the play-by-play voice of Merrimack men's and women's basketball, based in North Andover, MA. On November 27, 2007, he filled in behind the mike for the D1 men's basketball contest between Maine and Providence at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, on WVOM radio in Maine as a fill-in for Ron Lisnet, the Maine play-by-play broadcaster.
- read more about John R. Leahy
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for John Leahy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by SIDNEY LEE
colonel royal engineers, seventh son of John Leahy, esq., J.P., of South Hill, Killarney, was born 5 Aug. 1830, and educated at Corpus Christi Hall, Maidstone, and the Royal Military Academy, Woolwich.
by Patrick Hanks, Richard Coates, Peter McClure
England: John Leahy, in IGI (Bristol, Gloucs); Bridget Leahy, in IGI (Liverpool, Lancs); William Leahey, in IGI (Manchester, Lancs).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for John Leahy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of JOHN LEAHY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of John Leahy!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of John Leahy to see it in context!