On this page:
Definition of the noun joseph's coat
What does joseph's coat mean as a name of something?
- perennial aromatic herb of southeastern Asia having large usually bright-colored or blotched leaves and spikes of blue-violet flowers; sometimes placed in genus Solenostemon
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Coleus blumei / Solenostemon scutellarioides
- synonyms of Joseph's coat: painted nettle / Solenostemon blumei
- more generic terms: coleus / flame nettle = any of various Old World tropical plants of the genus Coleus having multicolored decorative leaves and spikes of blue flowers
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
"Joseph's Coat" is a book by Peter Skrzynecki.
Various documents about Joseph's Coat
Click on a title to view that document, then you can search inside it:
- 573 pages
- 1168 pages
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Joseph's Coat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Joseph's Coat
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Joseph's coat
Photo credit: Ben Sutherland
- Joseph's Coat
Photo credit: Just chaos
- Joseph's coat plant leaf
Photo credit: diff_sky
- Joseph's Coat Rose
Photo credit: Boupie
- Amaranthus Joseph's Coat
Old fashioned annual.
Photo credit: F. D. Richards
- Joseph's Coat roses
Photo credit: KLGreenNYC
- Joseph's Coat Rose At Purple Ranch Lavender Farm
Purple Ranch Lavender Farm Blooms
Photo credit: Recherché Furnishings
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Quotes about Joseph's Coat
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'joseph's coat"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of JOSEPH'S COAT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Joseph's Coat!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Joseph's Coat to find many related words and phrases!