- "Junoon" is a 1992 Hindi horror film directed by Mahesh Bhatt. The film makes use of morphing, a special effect in motion pictures and animations that changes one image into another through a seamless transition, to transform human face into tiger and back from tiger to human. Junoon's basic plot has been lifted from the 1981 Oscar winning classic An American Werewolf in London directed by John Landis starring David Naughton.
- also known as Obsession
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Mukesh Bhatt
- written by Robin Bhatt
- based on a story by John Landis
- Rahul Roy as Vikram Chauhan
- Pooja Bhatt as Dr. Nita Chauhan
- Anang Desai as Dr. Desai
- Tom Alter as Harry
- Rakesh Bedi as Himanshu
- K.D. Chandran as Nita's dad
- Avtar Gill as Inspector Sudhir Pai
- Mushtaq Khan as Adivasi Bheema
- Shubha Khote as Nita's mom
- Roma Manik as Rahul roy's dance partner in song 'o mere dilruba'
- Bhushan Patel as Arun
- Avinash Wadhawan as Ravi
- Homi Wadia as Forest Officer Bhaskar Inamdar
- music by Nadeem–Shravan, Shravan Rathod, Nadeem Saifee, Viju Shah
- genres: Horror, Thriller, World cinema, Bollywood
- released on (22 years ago)
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Actor nomination for Rahul Roy
- "Junoon" is a 2002 film written by Iqbal Raj and directed by Sanjay Khanna.
- starring: Shilpa Shetty
- released in (13 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Junoon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Filmography of World History (2007)
by Deanne Schultz
Junoon is a fictionalized drama set during the nineteenth-century rebellion of Indian units of the East India Company's army. The film begins with a voiceover describing the 1857 rebellion and execution of Sepoy Mangal Pandey, the revolt of ...
by William Hunter
junoon, n. s. m, l M*&» nefs, insanity, phrensy.4 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Junoon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Junoon
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of J8U1N1O1O1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Junoon for some fun with words!