On this page:
Kal is a world music Romani band from Serbia. They attracted Serbian and worldwide public interest with their eponymous debut album, released in 2006, presenting a blend of traditional Balkan Roma music with influences of Tango, Middle Eastern, Turkish and even Jamaican influences.
- Branko Isaković (Double bass) between and
- Aleksandar Andrić (Double bass)
- Dragan Ristić (Lead Vocals) since
- Milorad Šalajko Jevremovć (Vocals)
- Dejan Jovanović (Accordion)
- Ivan Kuzev (Bass guitar)
- Miloš Veličković (Drums)
- Dušan Ristić (Vocals)
- Dejan Ristić (Violin)
- Davor Vasić (Accordion)
- Radovan Petrović (Accordion)
- Dragoljub Vasić (Double bass)
- Vladan Vasić (Guitar)
- Ninoslav Lukovnjak (Percussion)
- Dragan Mitrović (Accordion)
- Vladan Mitrović (Accordion)
- Đorđe Belkić (Violin)
- Dragan Runić (Double bass)
- Neat Junuzi (Drums)
- Jovica Marić (Backing Vocals)
- Aleksandar Radojičić (Percussion)
- Vladan Petrović (Violin)
- Aleksandar Cvejić (Bass guitar)
- Goran Savić (Drums)
- Vladimir Stojkovic (Percussion)
- genres: World music, Romani music
- albums: "Kal", "Radio Romanista"
Who is Kal?
Kal a.k.a. Calvin Madsen is an actor.
- read more about Calvin Madsen
"Kal" is a musical album of Kal.
- released in (9 years ago)
"Kal" is a book by Judy Nunn.
"Kal" is a 1997 short drama film written and directed by Ivaylo Simidchiev.
- also known as Mud
- countries: Bulgaria, Canada
- language: Bulgarian Language
- producer: Ivaylo Simidchiev
- written by Ivaylo Simidchiev
- cinematography by Anton Bakarski
- edited by Nina Altaparmakova
- costume design by Christian Bojkov
- genre: Drama
- released in (18 years ago)
- Kal is a fictional character from the 2014 film Apocalypse Pompeii.
- Kal is a fictional character in the 2011 comedy film A Few Best Men.
- Kal is a fictional character from the 2001 film Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge.
- Kal is a fictional film character.
- Kal is a fictional character from the 1998 film Chained Heat 3: Hell Mountain.
- Kal is a fictional character from the 2011 film Mumbhai Connection.
There are other characters with in their name, like Kal Manja.
KAL a.k.a. Korala Associates Ltd is a 2011 Queen's Awards Winner.
- read more about Korala Associates Ltd
Kal a.k.a. Kaltag Airport is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile southwest of the central business district of Kaltag, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska.
- Kal a.k.a. Greenlandic language: Greenlandic is an Eskimo–Aleut language spoken by about 57,000 Greenlandic Inuit people in Greenland. It is closely related to the Inuit languages in Canada, such as Inuktitut. The main dialect, Kalaallisut or West Greenlandic, has been the official language of the Greenlandic autonomous territory since June 2009; this is a move by the Greenlandic government to strengthen the language in its competition with the colonial language, Danish. Other dialects are East Greenlandic and the Thule dialect Inuktun or Polar Eskimo.
- also known as Greenlandic; Kalaallisut; Greenlandic Eskimo; Inuktitut, Greenlandic
- KAL a.k.a. Kadıköy Anadolu Lisesi, also commonly known as Kadıköy Maarif College, abbreviated Kadıköy Maarif or KAL, is one of the oldest, most prestigious Anatolian High Schools and internationally renowned high schools of Turkey; located in Moda, Istanbul. The education languages are Turkish and English. Secondary foreign language offered is German.
- read more about Kadıköy Anadolu Lisesi
- KAL is a website.
- also known as Kaltag Airport, KAL Airport Code, Airport Code KAL
- KAL is an icao airline designator.
- Kal a.k.a. Kallmann syndrome 1 sequence is a gene.
- also known as Kallmann syndrome 1 protein, Kallmann syndrome-1 sequence (anosmin-1), adhesion molecule-like X-linked
- Kal a.k.a. serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 4: Kallistatin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SERPINA4 gene.
- also known as serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 4; protease inhibitor 4 (kallistatin); SERPINA4
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Studies in Social Change by Lynne Young, Claire Harrison
ing KAL is that it compromises the independence and capacity for selfexpression of students, imposing formulae for use in literacy, rather than encouraging them to express themselves in independent, even critical ways. The issues have been ...
The Implied Spider (2011)
Politics and Theology in Myth by Wendy Doniger
Kal means either “yesterday” or “tomorrow” in Hindi, an ambiguity that accounts for some, though not all, of the confusions about time that prevail among South Asians, but the word. chapter four Micromyths, Macromyths, and Multivocality The ...
London Encyclopaedia; Or, Universal Dictionary of Science, Art, Literature and Practical Mechanics (1829)
Comprising a Popular View of the Present State of Knowledge
Kal. Bonae Deae. Laribus præstitibus | 1 Kal. Marti. Carnæ Deæ. ara posita. 2 IV. Non. . 2 VI. Non. 3 III. Non. Bellonæ. 3 V. Non. 4 Prid. Non. 4 IV. Nom. 5 Nonæ.
With the Author's "Glyph Studies" Reprinted from the Maya Society Quarterly by William Gates
There is still uncertainty as to the reading of these compound numerals, and what license was allowed the scribe as to placing the bar and dot portion before or above the kal sign. Prima facie, a pre-posi- tion should indicate multiplication.
Universal Technological Dictionary Or Familiar Explanation of the Terms Used in All Arts and Sciences (1823)
Containing Definitions Drawn from the Original Writers : in Two Volumes by George Crabb
Kal. IV. in. Prid. None VIII . VII.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kal
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Kal
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Kal!
Scrabble value of K5A1L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Kal!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kal to see it in context!