On this page:
- Kargo is a rock band from Istanbul, Turkey. Its current line-up includes Selim Öztürk on electric guitar, Burak Karataş on drums and Ozan Anlaş on vocals.
- Koray Candemir (Lead Vocals) between and (12 years)
- Selim Öztürk (Guitar) since
- Burak Karataş (Drums)
- Ozan Anlaş (Lead Vocals)
- Deniz Aytekin (Lead Vocals)
- Mirkelam (Lead Vocals)
- Aykan İlkan (Drums)
- Serkan Çeliköz (Keyboard)
- Mehmet Şenol Şişli (Bass guitar) since
- Koray Candemir between and (5 years)
- Koray Candemir between and (4 years)
- genre: Rock music
- albums: "Ateş ve Su", "Yıldızların Altında", "Yanlizlik Mevsimi", "Sevmek Zor", "Best of Kargo", "R.R.D.P (Rakın Rol Disko Parti)", "Gelecekle Randevum Var", "Sil Baştan", "Yarına Ne Kaldı", "Sen Bir Meleksin", "Herkesin Geçtiği Yoldan Geçme"
- official website: www.kargoonline.com
- Kargo is a musical group.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kargo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Santali-English dictionary (1899)
by A. R. Campbell
Kargo. To stand on the hind ...
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
French: pied de chameau Nigeria: kalgo, kargo (Hausa); kharum (Shuwa Arabic); karkehi (Fula); kalur (Kanuri) Cameroon: kargo South Sudan: kharub, tambarib Togo: klo, nyama, okokotaka, tamenasi W. Africa: nyama ke, nyamace, kortinge, ...
by Project Gutenberg
HAMITONEGROID TRANSITIONAL Masai WaKuafi NEGROID TRIBES West Sudan Central Sudan Eastern Tukulor Songhai Fur Kargo Wolof Hausa Dago ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kargo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kargo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Kargo
PO Bis Lorena ESL Kargo
Scrabble value of K5A1R1G2O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KARGO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Kargo!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Kargo for some fun with words!