On this page:
- Kashyap a.k.a. Anurag Kashyap: Anurag Singh Kashyap is an Indian film director, screenwriter and producer. He got his major break as a co-writer in Ram Gopal Varma's crime drama Satya. He made his directorial debut with as yet unreleased Paanch, with Kay Kay Menon as the lead. Known for his realistic and hard-hitting films, Kashyap has directed Black Friday, a controversial and award-winning Hindi film about the 1993 Mumbai bombings, followed by No Smoking, Dev D, Gulaal, That Girl in Yellow Boots and Gangs of Wasseypur. He wrote the screenplay for the Academy Award-nominated Canadian film Water.
- read more about Anurag Kashyap (film director)
- Kashyap a.k.a. D.D. Kashyap was an Indian film director, screenwriter and film producer.
- read more about D.D. Kashyap (film director)
- Kashyap is a fictional character from the 2010 film udaan.
- Kashyap is a fictional character from the 2013 dramatic film Issaq.
The Kashyap are a caste in India.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Kashyap
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gareth M. de Bruyn, Robert Lyfareff, Mark Balleza, Dhruv Kashyap
Dhruv Kashyap is a Senior SAP CRM consultant at Accrete Solutions LLC. During the past five years, Dhruv has implemented SAP solutions for a wide variety of industries, including high tech, heavy equipment, consumer retail, and safety ...
Financial Accounting (2011)
by Rajasekaran V.
Kashyap is a neuro surgeon. The Receipts and Payments Account for the ...
An Input-output Analysis
Kashyap is a professor of economics at the Sardar ...
by Ryōichi Mikitani, Adam Simon Posen
Kashyap is a professor at the Graduate School Institute for ...
by M. L. Mathur
Jheevar, Jhinwar, Kahar, Kashyap- Rajput, Mallah (HP) Dhimar, Dhiwa, Dhinwar, Jheevar, Jhinwar, Kahar, Kashyap, Rajput, Mallah (PU) Dhimar, Mallah, Kashyap Rajput (HR) Dhimen (MP) Dhimer, Benua, Banawar, Bhorji, Dhimar, Kewat, ...
by P. K. Mohanty
Gotra: Kashyap, Sandilya [Bihar]; Alambayana, Bharadwaj, Kashyap, Moudgulya, Sandilya [West Bengal]; Bharadwaj, Kashyap, Sandilya [H.H. Risley]. Exogamous units/lineages (hansa): [Orissa] Exogamous units/lineages (gusthi): [Bihar] ...
High-Hazard Pollutants by Paul Cheremisinoff
Kashyap, “Acute Effects of Heat on Neuropsychological Changes and Physiological Responses under Noise Conditions,” Ind. J. Expt. Biology, 28: 849 (1990). P. O. Fanger, Thermal ...
by Jagdish Prasad
Kashyap Introduction Sugarcane is one of the cash crops grown in tropical as well as sub-tropical parts of the world. With the adoption of mechanized agricultural practices, the labour requirement reaches a peak value ...
The Ayurveda Encyclopedia (2007)
Natural Secrets to Healing, Prevention, and Longevity by Swami Sadashiva Tirtha
Dash B, Kashyap L. Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases in Áyurveda. (vols. 2-7) New Delhi, India: Concept Publishing; 1981-87. Dash B. Massage Therapy in Áyurveda.
by Col Ved Prakash
"It is also a fact well-known by now that illegal Bangladeshi migrants are in a commanding position in as many as 36 assembly constituencies of Assam, apart from being in a majority in four of the States' 23 districts" (Samudra Gupta Kashyap ...
by Khosrow-Pour, D.B.A., Mehdi
Examples include names, entity identifiers, schemaisomorphism, and other schema discrepancies (Sheth & Kashyap, 1992). Business data also suffers from semantic conflicts. Nevertheless, there are also specific conflicts that may occur ...
by R. Shane Tubbs, Mohammadali M. Shoja, Marios Loukas
Bhatnagar P, Sharma R, Popli M, Sachdev P, Dutta M, Kashyap R. 2004. Crossed renal ectopia with fusion: Presentation on ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kashyap
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kashyap
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Kashyap
Body Language -Madhuri Kashyap
View more videos about Anurag Kashyap.
See also the pronunciation examples of Kashyap!
Scrabble value of K5A1S1H4Y4A1P3
The value of this 7-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kashyap to see it in context!