On this page:
- Phrases with Kaspar
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kaspar
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kaspar
- Photos about Kaspar
- Video about Kaspar
- Quotes about Kaspar
- Scrabble value of K5A1S1P3A1R1
- Anagrams of KASPAR
- Share this page
- Kaspar is a fictional character from the 1993 film Jonathan of the Bears.
- Kaspar is a fictional character from The Hidan of Maukbeiangjow.
- Kaspar is a fictional character from the 1983 film De Anna.
- Kaspar is a fictional character from the 2005 film Cigarette Burns.
- Kaspar is a fictional character from the 2006 film Nothing But Ghosts.
- Kaspar a.k.a. Magnus Payne is a fictional character from the book Ark Angel in the Alex Rider novel series.
- read more about Magnus Payne
"Kaspar" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Thomas Lindner, Matthias Richter, Martin Duckstein, Stefan Brunner, Birgit Muggenthaler
- lyrics by Thomas Lindner
"Kaspar" is a play written by Austrian playwright Peter Handke. It was published in 1967. It was Handke's first full-length drama and was hailed in Europe as the "play of the Decade". It depicts "the foundling Kaspar Hauser as a near-speechless innocent destroyed by society’s attempts to impose on him its language and its own rational values.
- language: German Language
- genre: Drama
- released in (48 years ago)
- "Kaspar" is a 1988 short animation film written by Peter Handkes and Monika Wibmer and directed by Monika Wibmer.
- country: Austria
- released in (27 years ago)
- "Kaspar" is a film, directed by Diane Obomsawin.
- Kaspar is a 1973 theater production of the play by Peter Handke.
- Kaspar, which stands for Kinesics and Synchronisation in Personal Assistant Robotics, is a social robot designed by University of Hertfordshire's Adaptive Systems Research Group. The Kaspar project began in 2005, drawing upon previous researches to develop a social robot for engaging autistic children in a variety of play scenarios. The aim was to research whether interacting and communicating with Kaspar would help children with autism interact and communicate more easily with people. This is important because there is mounting evidence that early intervention for children with autism may change the child's development trajectory.
Phrases with Kaspar
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kaspar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul Gruber
McKinley's Kaspar is a Mozartian tenor with a not easily produced top ...
Ark Angel (2007)
by Anthony Horowitz
“Kaspar is a fanatic,” Crawley replied. “It's true that a few wild birds got wiped out on Flamingo Bay when the launchpad was set up. As a matter of fact, there aren't any flamingos there anymore. Friends of the Earth and the World Wildlife Fund ...
An Introduction by Susan Blackmore
aMuu is an emotional robot designed to explore the possibilities for future home robots, Probo is an elephant-like head and torso that is soft enough to hug, and KASPAR is a child-sized humanoid robot with movable head, arms, hands and ...
Throwim Way Leg (2014)
Tree-Kangaroos, Possums, and Penis Gourds by Tim Flannery
Kaspar is a traditional village leader who is old enough to remember the earthquake of 1934. This earthquake was one of the most severe ever felt in New Guinea. It devastated villages, gardens and forests throughout the Torricellis. Kaspar ...
Schafer AUT Felix Kaspar AUT Felix Kaspar AUT Graham Sharp GBR Hans Gerschwiler SWI Richard Button USA Edi Rada AUT Fritz Kachler AUT Martin Stixrud NOR Ludwig Wrede AUT Werner Rittberger GER Otto Preissecker AUT Hugo ...
Kaspar appears and persuades Max to drink, singing a boisterous vine-song (" Hier im ird'- schen Jammerthal "). lie persuades the sceptical Max to shoot at an eagle almost invisible aloft ; the eagle falls just as the clock strikes seven ; Kaspar ...
Kaspar. Hauser. Syndrome. See: Psychosocial Short Stature. Kidney. Transplantation,. Pediatric. BRIEF DESCRIPTION The kidneys are a pair of glandular organs in the upper abdominal cavity which separate water and waste products of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kaspar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kaspar
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: epredator
Photo credit: ansik
- Kaspar, Science Museum Robots Exhibition
Photo credit: Loz Flowers
- Kaspar 24!
Photo credit: Photos by Relia
- Souhail Kaspar
Souhail Kaspar, a master percussionist, rocked the crowd with jaw dropping performances.
Photo credit: miheco
- Das Brett by Kaspar Hamacher
The bookshelf Das Brett by Belgian designer Kaspar Hamacher. Slopes towards the middle for optimal book storage
Photo credit: smowblog
- Kaspar ist ich ist
Kaspar ist ich ist
Foto: Bernhard Fuchs, CH-8135 Langnau am Albis; (c) Bernhard Fuchs; Verwendung mit Namensnennung honorarfrei.
Photo credit: Theater der Künste
Video about Kaspar
"Meaning"- Daniel Giel with Sinclaire Yoon and Dan Kaspar at the Movement Salon 6/20/14
Original song by Daniel Giel -...
Quotes about Kaspar
Scrabble value of K5A1S1P3A1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KASPAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Kaspar!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kaspar to see it in context!