On this page:
- "Khandan" is a 1965 Hindi film. Produced by Vasu Menon and directed by A. Bhimsingh. The film stars Sunil Dutt, Nutan, Pran, Om Prakash, Lalita Pawar, Helen and Mumtaz. The films music is by Ravi. A box-office success, the film became the seventh highest earning film of 1965, earning an approximate gross of Rs. 2,80,00,000 and a net gross of Rs. 1,40,00,000 .
- also known as Khandaan
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Vasu Menon
- art direction by H. Shantaram
- written by N.S. Bedi, A. Bhimsingh, Rajendra Krishan
- based on a story by M.S. Solaimalai
- Nutan as Radha
- Sunil Dutt as Govind S. Lal
- Om Prakash as Jeevandas Ramswaroop Lal
- Mumtaz as Neelima Shyam. Lal
- Sulochana Chatterjee as Parvati Shankar. Lal
- Soodesh Kumar as Shyam S. Lal
- Jeevan Kala as Sati
- Helen as Jati
- Pran as Navrangi Lal
- Manmohan Krishna as Shankar Ramswaroop Lal
- Mohan Choti as Manmauji
- Lalita Pawar as Bhagvanti J. Lal
- cinematography by V. Babasaheb
- edited by A. Paul Durai Singham
- music by Ravi
- genres: Musical, Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released in (50 years ago)
- "Khandan": Khan Daan, also spelled as Khandaan or Khandan, is a 1942 pre-partition Urdu film directed by Shaukat Hussain Rizvi and produced by D.M. Pancholi, starring Pran Khrishna, Noor Jehan, Ghulam Mohammed and M. Ajmal.
- "Khandan" is a film, directed by Siddharth Randeria.
"Khandan" is a soundtrack, musical album.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Khandan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Khandan, ordinarily the word 'khandan' which corresponds with the English expression 'family' means a ...
A trilingual Dictionary being a comprehensive lexicon in English, Urdú and Hindí, exhibiting the syllabication, pronunciation and etymology of English words, with their explanation in English, and in Urdú and Hindí in the Roman characters (1865)
asuddha thahráná, jhutháná, khandan к., kátná, apramání k. Con-fO'ta-ble, a. that ...
With Illustrations from English Literature and Colloquial English, Tr. Into Hindustani by S. W. Fallon
lineage, gharana; khandan ; kul ; bans ; nasi; gotjshijra; kursl-nama; pirhl; bansaoli. 4. honorable descent, achchha gharana ; all khandan ; muazziz khandan ; uttam kul ; bara ghar. 5. a group of kindred individuals, firqa ; asram; dudh ; qaum ...
The Hindoostanee Interpreter, Containing the Rudiments of Grammar, an Extensive Vocabulary and ... Dialogues; 2 Ed. to which is Added a Naval Dictionary .. by Thomas Roebuck (1841)
by William Carmichael Smyth
' Family, Khandan, m. Famine, U-kal, m. To famish, Bhook,h se murna, n. Famous, Mush,hoor.
by C. J. Gordon
-Kathá khandan k.-Wá khetthokpa ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Garudi Ke Govind see Jadunath Garva Khandan (aka Fall of Pride: M. Udvadia, St, 1930) Garvi Naar Gujaratni (Mehul Kumar, G, 1981) Garvo Garasiyo ( Chandrakant ...
by Oliver Leaman
Screenwriter: Tahmineh Milani Cinematographer: Hossein Jafarian Editor: Mostafa Kherqehpush Sound: Parviz Abnar Leading Players: Niki Karimi, Atila Pesiani, Mohammad Reza Forutan, Merila Zarei, Reza Khandan Two close friends, ...
Encyclopedia of Cancer (2011)
by Manfred Schwab
Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands Khandan Keyomarsi Department of Experimental Radiation Oncology, Department of Surgical Oncology, Unit 66, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Khandan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5H4A1N1D2A1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Khandan to find many related words and phrases!