On this page:
"KKnD", or Krush, Kill 'n' Destroy is the first of three real-time strategy games in the KKnD series, and was released on March 25, 1997. The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting, where two factions are fighting for control over the few natural resources left. Each faction has its own campaign consisting of 15 missions each, and there is also a multiplayer mode which allows up to 6 people to play via LAN or modem/serial connection.
- mode: Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game
- developer: Krome Studios Melbourne
- genres: Real-time strategy, Strategy video game
- publishers: Krome Studios Melbourne, Electronic Arts
- released on (17 years ago)
- KKND better known as "Power 102.9" is a Rhythmic Contemporary outlet serving the New Orleans area. The Cumulus Media station is licensed to Belle Chasse, Louisiana and broadcasts its format at 102.9 MHz with an ERP of 4.7 kW. The station competes with Clear Channel's WQUE for ratings. Its studios are located at the Place St. Charles building in Downtown New Orleans and the transmitter site is in Chalmette, Louisiana.
- official website: www.power1029.com
- KKND a.k.a. KKnD series: KKnD, or Krush, Kill 'n' Destroy is a series of post-apocalyptic real-time strategy games by Beam Software. KKnD was released in 1997, while a sequel - KKND2: Krossfire was released in 1998. Towards the end of 1997, KKnD Xtreme, an expanded version of the original was released, which featured extra missions and enhancements.
- read more about KKnD series
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for KKND
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
DR. WILLIAM SMITH'S DICTIONARY OF THE BIBLE; COMPRISING ITS ANTIQUITIES, BIOGRAPHY, GEOGRAPHY, AND NATURAL HISTORY. (1872)
In the KngLsa Version, however, the word ttibrti is trails- tiled in the first instance " acts " as applied tu Kknd, and then " book " as applied to Samuel, Xstaui, and Gad; and thus, through the auibi- pici of the word >• book " the possibility is sug- ...
by John Thompson Platts
kKnd (inf. n. of Jck ...
The Popular Encyclopedia (1836)
Being a General Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature, Biography, History, and Political Economy, Reprinted from the American Edition of the 'Conversations Lexicon' ... with Dissertations on the Rise and Progress of Literature by Sir Daniel Keyte Sandford, Thomas Thomson, Allan Cunningham
Anbert Kknd (the cistern of the waters of life) ; a celebrated book of the Brahmins, wherein the Indian religion and philosophy are contained. It is divided into 50 beths or discourses, each consisting of 10 chapters. It has been translated into ...
by James Champlin Fernald, Frank H. Vizetelly
Compare HOLE; KKND; RUPTURE; SUBOUE.— AntJ attach, bind, fasten. Join, mend, secure, solder, unite, weld. — break 'a-bl<e*. a. Capable of being broken. Synj aee FRAGILE.— break'a-bl(e-ness', n. — break'age, n. 1. A breaking, or ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for KKND
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of K5K5N1D2
The value of this 4-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of KKND for some fun with words!