Definition of the noun Kori
What does Kori mean as a name of something?
- The monetary unit of Kutch prior to 1947, divided into 24 dokda.
Phrases with Kori
Phrases starting with the word Kori:
Phrases ending with the word Kori:
Other phrases containing the word Kori:
Kori: Kōri is a town located in Date District, Fukushima, Japan.
- Kori is a fictional character from the 2012 film Pitch Perfect.
- Kori is a fictional character from the film Nice Guys Finish Last.
- country: Chile
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Flor Rubina & María Paz González
- executive producer: Flor Rubina
- cinematography by David Bravo
- edited by Brian Jacobs & Danielle Fillios
- music by Fernando Milagros
- genres: Documentary, Comedy, Drama
- released on
- official website: www.hija.cl
- Kori is one of the 32 woredas in the Afar Region of Ethiopia. It is part of the Administrative Zone 1. The administrative center is Guluble Af.
- Kori a.k.a. Kori caste: The Kori are a Hindu caste, found mainly in North India, who are traditional associated with weaving. They are known as Bhuiyar in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand and Koli in Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh.
- Kori a.k.a. Koli, Kachi Language is an human language.
- also known as Koli; Kolhi; Vagaria; Kohli; Katchi; Vagari; Kachi; Kuchi; Kachi Gujarati; Koli, Kachi; Vaghri; Bajania; Kuchikoli
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kori
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
a corruption of kauri, for that word, when not restricted to mean the shell Cyprcea maneta, is used only in speaking of a copper coin of the smallest value, whereas the kori is a silver one of a value of many small copper pieces. The pattern of ...
The Cuisines of Asia (1989)
Nine Great Oriental Cuisines by Technique by Jennifer Brennan
koya tofu or Koya is the place where it is manu- kori tofu factured: kori means ice. abura age Thin, flat rectangles. Store by wrapping in foil and refrigerating. Keeps for 3 days, refrigerated. Freezes well ...
by William Edward Cousins
Their Official and Popular Designations by Albert Romer Frey
Kolhasen Gulden Kori A gold treble Koggerdaalder of 1601 was executed by the mintmaster William van Vierssen and probably struck for the Diet held in that year . A double Koggerdaalder, also in gold, was struck in the same year probably ...
by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
consign'-ing, conbign'-er, consign'-ment ; consignee, kori.sl.nee, one to whom goods are consigned; consignor, kori.si.nor', ha who consigns the goods. French consigner, to consign ; Latin con-signdrc, to seal with [your own seal] as a voucher ...
by M. L. Mathur
Kodar, Kori (VP) Koeri (BI) Koeri ( UP) Kohli (PP) Kohli (PU) Koiri (WB) Kolari, Muniyani (South Kanara) (MD) Kolasi ...
Animal Encyclopedia (2012)
2,500 Animals with Photos, Maps, and More! by National Geographic, Lucy H. Spelman
The male kori bustard. lor example, spreads its wide tail leathers in a tan. inflates its neck. and makes a loud booming sound. The many relatives 01 cranes and bustards include a variety of emnivorous birds with long legs and noisy courtship ...
by Sally-Anne Lambert
a long-beaked kaka niho nui/ hufipfi Nestor meridionalis, conmon kaka, in contrast with kéké kura, those of reddish plumage kfiki papakiwni Nestor meridionalis, parrot kikfi / kori / kori whai Nestor meridionalis, a kaka bird with a hooked beak ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kori
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kori
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Kori Bustard.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of K5O1R1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KORI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Kori!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kori to see it in context!