Definition of the noun Kori
What does Kori mean as a name of something?
- The monetary unit of Kutch prior to 1947, divided into 24 dokda.
- Kori: Kōri is a town located in Date District, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
- Kori is one of the woredas in the Afar Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Administrative Zone 1, Kori is bordered on the south by Dubti, on the west the Administrative Zone 4, on the north by the Administrative Zone 2, on the east by Elidar. The administrative center is Guluble Af.
- Kori is a fictional character from the 2012 film Pitch Perfect.
- Kori is a fictional character from the film Nice Guys Finish Last.
"Kori" a.k.a. "Hija" is a 2012 documentary, comedy and drama film written by María Paz Gonzáles and Francisco Hervé and directed by María Paz González.
- country: Chile
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Flor Rubina & María Paz González
- executive producer: Flor Rubina
- written by María Paz González & Francisco Hervé
- cinematography by David Bravo
- edited by Brian Jacobs & Danielle Fillios
- music by Fernando Milagros
- genres: Documentary film, Comedy, Drama
- released on
- official website: www.hija.cl
- Kori a.k.a. Kori caste: The Kori are a Hindu caste, found mainly in North India, who are traditional associated with weaving. They are known as Bhuiyar in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand and Koli in Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh.
- Kori a.k.a. Koli, Kachi Language is an human language.
- also known as Vagaria; Vagari; Kachi; Kuchi; Koli; Kohli; Kolhi; Katchi; Kachi Gujarati; Kuchikoli; Koli, Kachi; Vaghri; Bajania
Phrases with Kori
Phrases starting with the word Kori:
Phrases ending with the word Kori:
Other phrases containing the word Kori:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Kori
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Icecreams Sorbets And Koris (2014)
by Kanchan Kabra
Kori is a traditional name of 'golas' in Japan. In india, we have a tradition of havinggolas ice crushes and pressed to a stick, dripping with a flavoredsyrup. Kori is a sophisticated version of 'gola';. They are served with different syrups, fruits, fruit ...
by Patricia A. Cholewka, Mitra M. Motlagh
Nijera Kori is a social mobilization of landless men and women in rural Bangladesh that strives for collective action and the rights of the poor. It puts pressure on political parties to respect human rights and democratic principles, ensures that ...
a corruption of kauri, for that word, when not restricted to mean the shell Cyprcea maneta, is used only in speaking of a copper coin of the smallest value, whereas the kori is a silver one of a value of many small copper pieces. The pattern of ...
by Richard Lydekker
Messrs Eglington and Nicholls write that, when feeding on the open plains, the kori is a very “difficult bird to approach sufficiently near for the range of a shot-gun ; and the best plan to adopt under such circumstances, if on horseback, is to ride ...
Book of Abstract : Passau, 1-2 September 2011 by Franz Lehner, Klaus Bredl
Edmore Kori is a Lecturer in the Department of Geography and Geo-information Sciences at University of Venda.
I'm Just Getting Started (2005)
Baseball's Best Storyteller on Old School Baseball, Defying the Odds, and Good Cigars by Jack McKeon, Kevin Kernan
Kori is a nurse in Burlington, North Carolina. Kasey's an assistant to the general manager of the Colorado Rockies, working for DanO'Dowd. Kasey reallyknows the game andwill make agreat GM some day.Ithink myown kids didn't realize what ...
by R. H. Hughes, J. S. Hughes, G. M. Bernacsek
A kori is a predominantly rocky watercourse, such as is found on flanks of mountains and escarpments, and flows only intermittently following rain. In places, a fall as light as 5 mm will set the koris flowing, even after prolonged drought, ...
by William Edward Cousins
Their Official and Popular Designations by Albert Romer Frey
Kolhasen Gulden Kori A gold treble Koggerdaalder of 1601 was executed by the mintmaster William van Vierssen and probably struck for the Diet held in that year . A double Koggerdaalder, also in gold, was struck in the same year probably ...
by Ebenezer Cobham Brewer
consign'-ing, conbign'-er, consign'-ment ; consignee, kori.sl.nee, one to whom goods are consigned; consignor, kori.si.nor', ha who consigns the goods. French consigner, to consign ; Latin con-signdrc, to seal with [your own seal] as a voucher ...
by M. L. Mathur
Kodar, Kori (VP) Koeri (BI) Koeri ( UP) Kohli (PP) Kohli (PU) Koiri (WB) Kolari, Muniyani (South Kanara) (MD) Kolasi ...
by O. A. WALTHER
Kori, Dr. A. S., System des CoiicursProcesses etc. s. „Отшив-Весы.“ (1807.) Meister, J. С. F., über d. Aufnahme und über die fortdauernde Gültigkeit d. Sacliseiireclits in Schlesien, sowie über das Vorrecht der vollen von d. halben Geburt nach ...
Volume 1: North America by M.M. Grandtner
bammana kori (bambara); buki ( fulfulde); ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Kori
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Kori
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Kori Bustard.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of K5O1R1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of KORI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Kori!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Kori to see it in context!