On this page:
L'americano: L'americano is a fictional character from the 1960 film The Passionate Thief.
- also known as l'americano ubriacone, I'amerzano
- in the film "The Passionate Thief", played by Fred Clark
- "L'americano": L'americano is an intermezzo for four voices in two acts by composer Niccolò Piccinni with an Italian libretto by Angelo Lungi. The opera was premiered on 22 February 1772, at the Teatro Valle in Rome in celebration of Carnival. Musically, this work is unusual as it is much lengthier than most intermezzos and has an abundance of arias but very few ensemble numbers and duets.
- "L'Americano": "L'Americano" is a song performed by five piece band The Gypsy Queens, featuring The Boys from Made in Chelsea, released on December 13, 2012 as a digital download in the United Kingdom on iTunes, peaking to number 53 on the UK Singles Chart.
- "L'Americano": L'Americano is a 2012 album by The Gypsy Queens, featuring The Boys from Made in Chelsea.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for L'americano
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about L'americano
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of L'AMERICANO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of L'americano!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of L'americano for some fun with words!